Ghosts

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Ghosts

Post by felinefan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:55 am

I don't believe in ghosts, and if you think people have died at DL, there have been a few deaths at Knott's---less than there should have been, considering that place is a disaster waiting to happen. Check out http://www.themeparkinsider.com, and search for Knott's. There have been a few guest deaths and one employee death there. I'm not aware of any haunted places at Knott's, but the first time I was forced to do HC duty at Ghostrider, I felt creeped out; there was just something wrong about it. Later I shared my experience with a co-worker, and they said I'm not the only one who has had bad vibes from Ghostrider. If you haven't done this already, go to Yahoo! and search for http://www.kbfdrama.com, and when you sign in, search either accidents or GR; they don't usually spell out ride names. Or check the Ghostrider thread. Or post a message asking if there are ghosts at Knott's--maybe clear up the mystery of the phantom trip step on Log Ride someone mentioned. Why do you want to patronize a park that enslaves its employees? It's not a theme park, it's a friggin' cult compound! BOYCOTT KNOTT'S BERRY FARM!!!!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:21 am

kanashimi wrote:I heard something about a boy who was riding haunted mansion and when passing madame leota he reached over to take something off her table and fell... dunno if it's true or not...
It's true. Guest got out of his Doombuggie, climbed over the railing, and immediately fell about 20 feet to the floor! Most of the attraction is elevated, it's not like there are separate floors.

Funny part about his fall, his friends (if any) never mentioned it. He broke his leg in the fall, and lay their moaning and crying for help, but the guests just thought it was part of the show! :bawl:

Finally, a CM doing a routine ridethru heard him, knew it wasn't part of the show, and called for help.

Today, there's cargo netting between the track and Madame Leota's stage in case he wasn't the only one that stupid.

Zazu

smart1hermione
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by smart1hermione » Thu May 01, 2008 2:53 am

there's a 20 ft drop between the track at leota? wow. i got stuck on HM in leota's room fo a half an or or something and was curious as to why we weren't unloaded... now i know why

anywho, next time i'm at disneyland late, i'm going to be a little more skittish.

i'm suprised there aren't many ghosts from the more violent deaths at disneyland, like the columbia boat accident or the tom sawyer drowning thing...

critter country scares me at night, cause it's usually vacant, especially at night, cause no one cares about pooh that late, i suppose...

there has got to be better planning for critter country. it's out in the boonies!

Legend: Alligators dwell in the sewers beneath Disneyland.

Truth: There are no sewers below Disneyland, and therefore no alligators in them. The secret tunnels are infested with mutant rats, however.

<3 disneylies.com

kurtisnelson
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: WDPR
Department: Industrial Engineeri
Position: Former

Post by kurtisnelson » Thu May 01, 2008 7:14 pm

smart1hermione wrote:cause no one cares about pooh that late, i suppose...
Counting down until Grumpy Pirate makes the required pooh joke.

Kurt

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu May 01, 2008 8:18 pm

smart1hermione wrote: critter country scares me at night, cause it's usually vacant, especially at night, cause no one cares about pooh that late, i suppose...
If I eat sushi or mexican, I DO care about pooh late at night :)
kurtisnelson wrote:Counting down until Grumpy Pirate makes the required pooh joke.
Sure, he gets all the attention cause he is a windbag...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

smart1hermione
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by smart1hermione » Thu May 01, 2008 8:24 pm

WINNIE THE pooh. I meant WINNIE...

Geez you people and poop jokes... tsk tsk.

Legend: Alligators dwell in the sewers beneath Disneyland.

Truth: There are no sewers below Disneyland, and therefore no alligators in them. The secret tunnels are infested with mutant rats, however.

<3 disneylies.com

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu May 01, 2008 8:26 pm

kurtisnelson wrote:Counting down until Grumpy Pirate makes the required pooh joke.
Ummm, I try and not make fun of bears!!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

kurtisnelson
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: WDPR
Department: Industrial Engineeri
Position: Former

Post by kurtisnelson » Thu May 01, 2008 9:39 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Ummm, I try and not make fun of bears!!!
Then I guess the pooh ride is not very fun if you don't go at it with the right attitude.

Oh yeah, ghosts....
They are...invisible

Kurt

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Thu May 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Since I last posted on this thread, I've learned that supposedly the Chicken Dinner Restaurant is haunted by the ghost of a lady, but who she is, etc., I don't know. Read that in a Halloween themed community newsletter.

Considering that CDR has the worst roach problem in the whole park it's probably someone who ate there and died of food poisoning. Or maybe it's Cordelia Knott, coming after current management for wrecking her and Walter's park.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 02, 2008 12:22 am

kurtisnelson wrote:Then I guess the pooh ride is not very fun if you don't go at it with the right attitude.

Oh yeah, ghosts....
They are...invisible
No... You can have fun with them, as loooong as they are happy!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?