Sorry! We're CLOSED!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Wizard69
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Sorry! We're CLOSED!

Post by Wizard69 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:00 am

One night in my store we had the door shut but not locked. Some guests came up to the door and I shouted that we were closed. They still hung outside and were looking at the items in the window. The few moments later, a different guest comes to the window. I yell that we are closed. They proceed to open our door and come in and asks if they can buy something. We told them that our registers were already closed so they left.

Fantasmic_Freak
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fantasmic_Freak » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:50 am

I do have to say, last night the 22nd i beat the guy who always has to be last guest out of the park :eek: I needed a camera! Who else has beaten that guy as last guest out of the park? He is insane! 2 people went into city hall after us, he stood with security waiting till he could be the last guest out! :p: Insane.

Current CM- Scenic Fabrication Artisan

Former Attr CM, DCA Boom Boom Room, Grizzly, Stinger, its gone!.

Disney Debbie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Disney Debbie » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:23 pm

That gentleman you were referring to is Robert. He is a very, very nice man with a disability. He tries to be the last one out of the park, is always very friendly with guests and cast member alike. You should know all the facts before you start talking.

Debbie

TheManator
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TheManator » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:30 pm

Disney Debbie wrote:That gentleman you were referring to is Robert. He is a very, very nice man with a disability. He tries to be the last one out of the park, is always very friendly with guests and cast member alike. You should know all the facts before you start talking.

Debbie

And that makes him more special than anyone else to be the last one out? I doubt it.

Fantasmic_Freak
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fantasmic_Freak » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:55 pm

Disney Debbie wrote:That gentleman you were referring to is Robert. He is a very, very nice man with a disability. He tries to be the last one out of the park, is always very friendly with guests and cast member alike. You should know all the facts before you start talking.

Debbie
Ahh sorry about that, i really didnt know about a disability, I owe him an apology. My bad. Researching more as I type..

Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:44 pm

I miss robert! I dispatched his 100th ride at Superstar Limo.

:D:

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."

Disney Debbie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Disney Debbie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:00 pm

TheManator wrote:And that makes him more special than anyone else to be the last one out? I doubt it.

It doesn't make him more special, but he is special to many CM's at Disneyland. CM's enjoy visiting with him and they watch over him. He keeps track of how many times he does various things around the park in a small book he has. Going to the park, doing his tracking and being the last one out of the park are what he enjoys doing.

Debbie

Disney Debbie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Disney Debbie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:03 pm

Fantasmic_Freak wrote:Ahh sorry about that, i really didnt know about a disability, I owe him an apology. My bad. Researching more as I type..
No problem Fantasmic Freak. Robert is just a nice human being, but it is hard to tell from looking at him that he has a disability.

Sorry, if I was harsh.

Debbie

Fantasmic_Freak
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Fantasmic_Freak » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:37 pm

No problem Debbie, i woulda done the same thing if i knew ad Bill Ney said, Now You Know! :D:

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:59 pm

O k, someone answer me this: why do people get mad when they can't go on an attraction when you specifically told them to be in line by closing, not a couple of minutes after?? And they get a Re-Ad for not being able to ride??

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!