RUDE RUDE RUDE

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
doc.hobo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: RUDE RUDE RUDE

Post by doc.hobo » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:32 am

CrystalSkull wrote:Ok so I'm out at Gatekeeper yesterday when this pin trading couple walks passed me into the queue. I'm talking full vests covered in pins and the like.

Well a few seconds after that I kind of sense somebody behind me, and suddenly this woman is unhooking my tie from my costume! I pull back and ask "Can I help you?" to which she replies, "I want your tie.".

I was in utter disbelief. Did this lady honestly believe she could just take an article of my clothing?! Keep your god damn hands to yourself.
my grandma in law tries to steal my tie (TOT) and my vest (RRC) from me. and she even tried to get free pins from me :p:
any way while working at Rockin Roller Coaster, we were packed to the max. Guest everywhere (i work in merch). there were 2 cms at the shop cash registers (we have 3) and i reliedved one from break. Well 3 lines formed where there was only 2 registers opened. Finally a man in the line we ignored asked "is this register open?" even though he could see that we were the only people there. i told him no and he says "Well thanks for telling us!* in a real pissed off voice and then starts complaining to his wife and other guest around him. :(

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:43 pm

doc.hobo wrote:any way while working at Rockin Roller Coaster, we were packed to the max. Guest everywhere (i work in merch). there were 2 cms at the shop cash registers (we have 3) and i reliedved one from break. Well 3 lines formed where there was only 2 registers opened. Finally a man in the line we ignored asked "is this register open?" even though he could see that we were the only people there. i told him no and he says "Well thanks for telling us!* in a real pissed off voice and then starts complaining to his wife and other guest around him. :(
Happens all the time. The one that used to always make me mad was when there would be no CMs at some of the smaller counters at the Emporium that had 2 registers and the guests would still stand there expecting to be rung up. Would you do that at a department store? No, you'd go to a counter where someone is working.

Of course, that would take logic, and we all know that that's too much to expect of our guests.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:24 pm

CerasiJ wrote:They fired you for going to the bathroom? I would so be calling my lawyer... :twisted:
I emailed kcal 9 and suggested they go to Knott's undercover to do a story on how management mistreats their employees. I also filed a complaint with OSHA. And when they called to tell me they were still checking my file to determine my fate, I told them it was illegal for them to fire me over going to the bathroom. Of course, they always have people who know nothing about the situation call you or otherwise deal with you. I turned in my costumes yesterday. A week and a day after they suspended me, and they STILL are looking at my file. I know they're retarded, are they illiterate too? :rolleyes
So I quit--good riddance to a crappy job. Lousy timing though, but not my fault.

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:51 am

I sure as hell hope you didn't clean them before you turned them in. I wouldn't. And, "It's illegal for you to fire me because I went to the bathroom. That's what my lawyer told me, which you'll be hearing from shortly."
felinefan wrote:And when they called to tell me they were still checking my file to determine my fate, I told them it was illegal for them to fire me over going to the bathroom. Of course, they always have people who know nothing about the situation call you or otherwise deal with you. I turned in my costumes yesterday. A week and a day after they suspended me, and they STILL are looking at my file. I know they're retarded, are they illiterate too? :rolleyes
So I quit--good riddance to a crappy job. Lousy timing though, but not my fault.

CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by CerasiJ » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:49 pm

felinefan wrote:I emailed kcal 9 and suggested they go to Knott's undercover to do a story on how management mistreats their employees. I also filed a complaint with OSHA. And when they called to tell me they were still checking my file to determine my fate, I told them it was illegal for them to fire me over going to the bathroom. Of course, they always have people who know nothing about the situation call you or otherwise deal with you. I turned in my costumes yesterday. A week and a day after they suspended me, and they STILL are looking at my file. I know they're retarded, are they illiterate too? :rolleyes
Hey, stick it to the man! I hope all goes well for you. :)

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent

americawestguy
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by americawestguy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:07 am

i work for americawest/usairways and almost every day i deal with some of the rudest people on the planet. We always have passengers who get angry when their too late to check in for their flights. They always give some sob excuse on why they need to be on that particualr flight. i think i have heard it all. They need to be on the flight because they are getting married, they are going to funeral, they are witnessing a batism, they have to go a multi million dollar meeting, they have to perform surgury. If you have something so important going on in your life perhaps you should arrive at the airport a little earlier than 15 minutes before departure.
People just get so angry with us when it their damm fault for coming so late for the airport.
We had a lady who hadn't even bought her ticket and was demanding that sell her a ticket and check her in for a flight that was leaving in 10 minutes. she claimed we wouldn't sell her a ticket because she was black. Then she starting swearing at our manager and told him that she hoped that his mother would be killed in a plane crash. she was swearing worse than a sailor and she had two young children. Where is cps when you need them.
Rude Rude.

former custodian who still loves Disneyland!