Mistaken guest genders. . .

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
IdiotsAreEverywhere
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Mistaken guest genders. . .

Post by IdiotsAreEverywhere » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:45 pm

CerasiJ wrote:I used to babysit for new little girls - sisters - their names: Luna & Bramble. o.O
Haha oh my god. Bramble? :D:

I know a fair share of idiotic names, I know a girl named Heavenly, Destiny, Chastity, Charity and another named Gevaria (It sounds more like a name of a country then a person). Then we all know Gwyneth Paltrow's legendary name making skills, she called her kid Apple? Do these parents even think about how badly their children would be made fun of in school with such humiliating names? Well, I guess not, I guess that would require a smart parent which is very rare these days. :twisted:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:55 pm

Kid names

Frank Zappa - Moon Unit, Dwezel, Diva
Nicholas Cage - Kal-el
Vanna White - Giovanna
Sean Penn and Robin Wright - Hopper (to bad it wasn't Spicoli)
Michael Jackson - Prince Michael
Bruce Williis and Demi Moore - Rumer Glenn, Tallulah Belle, Scout
John Travolta - Jett
Ozzy Osbourne - Jessica Starshine

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:20 pm

A friend of my mom's nammed her daughter Future.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

IdiotsAreEverywhere
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by IdiotsAreEverywhere » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:56 pm

coldfire409 wrote:A friend of my mom's nammed her daughter Future.
:eek: :whip:

RCTfan
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by RCTfan » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:07 pm

I was hosting Turtle Talk at the Living Seas, and Crush wanted to talk to a girl in a yellow shirt, so I go to this one kid, and they go "I'm a boy." Ew. So, I knew it was the wrong kid, so I found the right one.

Later, the boy had a question, but Crush called him a 'dudette.' So, he told Crush, "I'm a boy." The audience cracked up.

My friend Carrie at Seas was often called a Sir from behind because she had short hair.

WDWCP - Spring 2006 - Entertainment
Former WDWCP: Living Seas and Soarin' Greeter Operations

CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by CerasiJ » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:18 pm

People used to mistake my little brother for a girl all the time, which was weird because he didn't look girly at all. My dad told him that the next time someone called him a girl, he should drop his pants and yell, "DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL TO YOU?!" :D: :D:

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:21 pm

CerasiJ wrote:People used to mistake my little brother for a girl all the time, which was weird because he didn't look girly at all. My dad told him that the next time someone called him a girl, he should drop his pants and yell, "DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL TO YOU?!" :D: :D:
Okay, I understand the sentiment, but that's just bad advice! :barf:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by CerasiJ » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:05 pm

BRWombat wrote:Okay, I understand the sentiment, but that's just bad advice! :barf:
I know, thank God my brother never listened to anyone! :D:

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent

1karenhb
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by 1karenhb » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:17 am

I was watching a parade once and mentioned to the woman next to me that I once had long curly hair just like her daughter. She replied that he was her nephew :o: She then said it happens all the time and she told her brother to cut the kid's hair. He was about 4 or 5. For 8 years my driver's license said I was a male! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! :elephant1 (temper tantrum) This was before ATM cards (does anyone remember that far back?) and I wrote a lot of checks. It was amazing how many store clerks noticed it. I would reply that sex change operations have definitely improved. ;)

under the mouse's thumb
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by under the mouse's thumb » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:48 pm

when i was in high school, i learned to never ask a woman when she was due...especially, if she were a he.
a woman with long curly hair and a very pregnant looking belly in a mini van pulled up to my window. i told her what a blessing babies were and when was hers due. just then, the passenger leaned over and yelled " can't you see he's a man???!!! well, no, i couldn't...sorry he had his pants on, which is more than i could say for the guy earlier....