The Biggest Trick

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ten90six
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: The Biggest Trick

Post by ten90six » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:54 am

I don't know if this is a rumor or not - but I heard that we keep records of complaints. Certain people obviously try to work the system, and CMs in city hall can tell if they have already been compensated at their hotel etc...

CastMemberTinkerbell1999
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by CastMemberTinkerbell1999 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:51 pm

ten90six wrote:I don't know if this is a rumor or not - but I heard that we keep records of complaints. Certain people obviously try to work the system, and CMs in city hall can tell if they have already been compensated at their hotel etc...
I believe that WDW uses a system to keep track of guest complaints and what resolution there was. When I was in guest services at the reservation center (I still work there) there was a system that did this. I am sure the same system if not a more updated system keeps track of guest complaints.

VICisGOOFY
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by VICisGOOFY » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:27 pm

I heard a while ago from a CM that she found a website that give advice and tips on how to get comps from Disney by complaining!!! Is that true?

There is only ONE Mickey Mouse at WDW!!

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:45 pm

VICisGOOFY wrote:I heard a while ago from a CM that she found a website that give advice and tips on how to get comps from Disney by complaining!!! Is that true?
After making several Google searches I found no such website, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if an email list serve or a bulletin board on some website whose name I won't mention had that type of discussion.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005