40 + Disney trip: It's Almost here!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: 40 + Disney trip: It's Almost here!

Post by CBeilby » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:30 am

*grumbles* You guys are going to come up to Hungry Bear just to torture me, aren't you?

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:55 pm

we are now...

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:39 am

CBeilby wrote:*grumbles* You guys are going to come up to Hungry Bear just to torture me, aren't you?
Yeah, thanks for letting us know you're there.

Well, looks like it'll be a small group going to breakfast, but we'll have more fun that way. :) Anyway, we should be able to identify each other, because Polar will have the buttons, and we'll just pass them out to people as they show. Remember wear a black shirt and we're meeting at 8:00 at Denny's and then between 9:30 and 10 at the kennels, if anyone wants to set up different meeting times, PM me. Also if anyone working wants us to visit, PM me and let me know when/where you work and you're name if you'd like, so we can find you. :)

Anyone who wants to go an PM me until about 10:00 Wed night since I'll be going to bed shortly after that and won't check the site in the morning. If you decide you'll be going after that, you better get there early cause we won't know to be waiting for you.

Also, if anyone wants my cell #, in case you're running late or something, or just for meeting up at a later time, PM me and I'll give it to you.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is PM me. :)