40 + Disney trip

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: 40 + Disney trip

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:18 pm

Well I know that STduck has school that day and is going later, so you won't be the only one showing up late. Coordinate with her and if the two of you let me know what things you absolutely must do, I'll save those until after you're there.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Well, I will be going to school in the afternoon, and somehow I don't think I would be able to get down there that fast you know living in Utah and all. Other then that it would be great!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:04 pm

OIC, thought you were in the So. Cal area. Well, it would've been great to have you here.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:07 pm

Ok, just to remind everyone, if you're going to go, get those ADOs in now, it's only like 3 weeks away. Also, let me know if you can make it, now that it's closer more people can plan for it. It may end up not being quite as many people as I had hoped but it should still be a fun day in the park.

As of now, it looks like about 15-20 people, and sign-ins should be available.

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:14 am

Remember Attractions ROs they are still not granting ADOs so vaction or an RDO it has to be. (Maybe in Oct they will)

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.