Clothing Messages

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Clothing Messages

Post by SRT_GB » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:03 am

While you're at it can you please request a ban on thongs and spandex clothing in plus sizes. And also a ban on the sale of shirts that say things like "Hottie," "Bootylicious," or "Naughty Girl" to anyone over the age of 60 or over 300 pounds.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:58 am

I like the sweat shirts that say "Phat Pharm."

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:37 pm

My favorite are the innocent (?) young kids from the UK who are wearing the FCUK shirts with different FCUK slogans on them. They cant understand why the characters wont pose for phots or sign authographs with them. The parents should know better.

I had a 9 year old wearing a shirt that said I da' Boy with an arrow pointing up to his face, and beneath that was He da' Man with an arrow pointing into his pants! 9 Years Old, I couldn't hold my tougne I told him the shiort was innapropriate needed to be turned inside out, and his parent had the balls to ask what was wrong with it. I told them to go to Guest relations so they could be told in private.

And dont get me stated on little girls dressed like 14 year old hookers with slogans on their asses!

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

Mommytomjm
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Mommytomjm » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:09 pm

I spend a lot if itme in the parks shaking my head, biting my tongue and muttering under my breath... "MJ, if you EVER try to wear something like that out of the house I swear I will tie you to your mattress!" :mad: :rolleyes:

Bonny June, Andrew and Adorable, Adopted, Sweetie Marjorie June Mailani!!!
MJ's Spot

Mikey
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Mikey » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:02 pm

During a recent work shift at an unnamed water park, I noted a teen girl dressed in shorts that I could have mistaken for a belt and a string top with the words "Look Here Boys" placed on the center of the front.

I was wondering how any mother could let her child go out dressed like that....

Then I saw the mother!!!... and the answer was clear...

The mother was a larger older woman, and if she would have shown more discression had she painted herself with a quart of house paint. I have never seen such tight material (and hope not to again). There was something printed on the seat of her lower garment but I dared not look to see what it might have been.

Oh yes, these two were seen before entering the park. I hate to think of what thair swimwear fashions might be...

I think my contact lenses melted.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:32 pm

If it melted your contact lens think of the damage to your eye, and the melted lens doesn't help much either, except to blur the image before you.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

gurgi
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by gurgi » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:08 am

Lasolimu wrote:If it melted your contact lens think of the damage to your eye, and the melted lens doesn't help much either, except to blur the image before you.
i think maybe the blurring blocked his vision of those two, and saved his eyes. single use saftey goggles....sort of.

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:48 pm

I once saw (in the park of course) a 10 year old boy wearing a shirt with a list of the "Top 10 things about being a stoner." Of course mom and grandma were with him like nothing was wrong.

Another time I was in a grocery store and the 14 year old girl in front of me in line had a shirt on that said CHEAP SEX. After she left the cashier said to me, "I would never let my daughter out of the house with a shirt like that on."

In a couple years when that little boy becomes a real stoner the parents are going to blame the government for their boy's problems. And when that teenage girl becomes a crack whore the parents are still not going to care.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

WarriorPoets1
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by WarriorPoets1 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:42 pm

Oh God yes, I know all about this. One time, I saw a, say, 10-11 year old girl wearing a Strawberry Shortcake t-shirt on. Nothing wrong with that except two large strawberries were where her... chests were and written underneeth was "Getting sweeter every day."

Ummm... you know, I swear, between this, Britney Spears and Club Libby Lub, I expect either the prostitution rate or the pregnancy rate to sky rocket in about 10 years.

For the love of God folks, CONSIDER what you CHILD is wearing before you bring them to Disneyland! If it embarasses Cast Members, it's not good!

RocketBoatZ15
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by RocketBoatZ15 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:05 pm

The Fact that there is something written on the back of the girls shorts, the parents have no right to complain about some perv staring at the kids rear. It's gross when you see some prostitot wearing some phrase on her tuccus.

You! OFF the red carpet!