Please just shoot me

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Please just shoot me

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:02 pm

Okay I have decided that this year's batch of tourists is way worse than the year before. The rudeness levels have increased as well as the stupidity. HOW MANY TIMES CAN I EXPLAIN HOW TO GET TO DISNEYLAND BEFORE IT SINKS INTO YOUR THICK SKULL??!?!?! The complete lack of manners has not gone unnoticed either. My God, people, just because the place closes at 12am does not mean you can stumble over here and scream at the top of your lungs cause you're sooooo excited. I have other guests trying to sleep. Then you hop over the fence into my pool to keep having fun. Why? You're not tired. Not my problem. I hate the phone calls about 2am of complaints of noise when it turns out you are drinking and swimming about half naked. Do you not realize I have many cameras around? "We're on vacation." Screw you. I work here every night. You are no more special than the prick who was here a week ago trying to boff his GF in my jacuzzi. Grrr. They are not all bad. I have had my share of awesome guests, but these fools take the cake. Damn now I need a vacation. :sighs: Welcome to a resort town, ladies and gents. :mad: :confused:

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Please just shoot me

Post by hobie16 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:32 pm

Have you ever experienced The Harley Guys testing their engines at 3 AM?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

pixiedust
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by pixiedust » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:10 pm

Oh god... so it's not just me that has noticed how much RUDER everyone is this summer compared to the last few?

I am so glad I got a bit of a promotion so I get to work the office... because when I venture out into a location... I am about ready to kill people. :blowup:

"'Tis easy enough to be pleasant, when life flows along like a song;
But the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong."

-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Notatourist
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Notatourist » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:55 am

Personally, I believe it's the the heat. Last night while working a special event, I had to tell the teenagers who thought the club that was bought out was having teen night. Teen night usually happens on wednesdays, but no teen (or parent for that matter) has the foresight to call and ask if the club will open since it's been closed for events off and on through the summer. It was even closed last week for one and teen night was moved.

They continued to say, "but nothing here says it will change" while pointing to the poster.

The last line on the poster? "All dates, events and entertainment subject to change without notice"

I'm not a tourist cause I work there...