Watering the plants at AK

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
daddytomjm
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Watering the plants at AK

Post by daddytomjm » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 pm

My wife has shared some of the wonderful experiences we have had since we got our AP's. We have gone so much that the CM's feel more like family than the normal guest to CM relationship and we also have the oppertunity to see a lot of stupid guest tricks that the CM's don't get to see and look forward to sharing them with you here. That said, here is my first stupid guest trick:

So we are standing outside the Flights of Wonder bird show entrance, waiting for them to let us in. There is one family in front of us 3 adults, a little boy about 3 and a baby in a stroller. The little boy starts doing the pee pee dance and saying he has to go. Do the adults do the right thing and take the child around the corner to the bathroom? No they tell him to drop trau right there and pee in the bushes. So his shorts hit his ankles and he makes like a little fountain into the shrubs. My wife is trying to cover our daughters eyes so she can't see this little boy exposing himself in public, other families with children who are walking are doing the same and there isn't a CM in sight to point this out to. The worst part is we brought this up at guest relations later and they said the only thing a CM could have done is tell them not to do that again.

SoarWhoreCoCo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Watering the plants at AK

Post by SoarWhoreCoCo » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:37 am

It irks me too that there is nothing we can do....wwe had to stop loading the land boat ride while a mother held her kid over the canal to let him pee in the canal right were the boats come up to load area...nice...she saw nothing wrong with it as she wassnt going to miss her boat. :mad:

:horseappl Hey guys!... now I know why they call it Nugget Way!
:supercat: Super Size my Love Nuggets
:poke: One of the most feared of all weapons..."Poo On A Stick"
:beaker:MEEP!:beaker:

daddytomjm
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Curbing your child at MGM

Post by daddytomjm » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:02 pm

So we are coming down Sunset after a ride on TOT on July 4th and we see a CM manager we know gaurding an ice cream spill till it could be cleaned up. We go over to say hi and while we are talking to him a mom and her son about age 5 walk up to the curb in front of the garbage can next to where we are standing. She pulls down the boys pants and he starts peeing on the curb. He finishes his business, mom pulls up his pants, she looks at us and says, "I'm sorry, he just couldn't wait". The manager informs them of where the closest restroom is and then calls for custodial to bring a bucket with some bath and bowl cleaner in it.

This is just one more example that people must check their brain's at the gate.

Magic and Miracles at www.MJsSpot.com :fairy:

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas"

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Watering the plants at AK

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:02 pm

You know there's really no excuse for this kind of thing. I've been put in the situation of the adult with a kid who had to pee, now and badly. I simply picked him up and walked as quickly as I could to the nearest restroom. One time was during the new firework show about half way into it and we were standing right in front of the Partners statue. I had to fight my way through the crowd and my first thought was the restrooms by Star Tours, in my haste I forgot they were closed, so at that point it was the ones my the Space Mountain exit that I basically ran to. Luckily this was before Space had reopened and since fireworks were going off, the area was basically deserted. But even after all of that, he made it with no accidents and that was a good long ways to go, and the kids is only 5, it's not like they're real good at holding it in at that age.