Questions and a favor

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Questions and a favor

Post by lady ulrike » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:45 am

I'm probably heading out to WDW again near the end of the year (I'm like an addict, I swear and what's really bad is it's the restaurants that are pulling me to go again more than the rides, the rides are just a great plus :) ) Anyway, I've got some family that will probably be going with and that's where my question and favor come in. There will be five of us total and IIRC the tickets I get with my Main Gate Pass at Guest Relations do not have a date on them and I'm assuming can be used any day. If that's correct then I was wondering if a couple of you would be willing to sign three of us in, we'll work around your schedule and buy you lunch or dinner or something. My thought is that say, day 1 some great, wonderful person from this site is willing to sign some in. I could go to Guest Relations, get 4 tickets, pocket 2 that great, wonderful person could sign three of us in, while 2 use the tickets from guest relations. I then have two extra tickets for the extra person in our party to use the next two days.

So, my question is my memory correct and they have no date and can therefore be used anyday?? If so will 2-3 kind people here be willing to use a sign in (not sure yet how many days we'll be there, each sign in would essentially cover us for 3 days)

other question, does anyone know when Everest is supposed to open?? Cause if possible we'd like to schedule the trip for after that.

FormerWDI
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Questions and a favor

Post by FormerWDI » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:13 am

We just went in January, the tickets from Guest Relations, do indeed have that days date on them. They have to be used on that day.

Sorry....

Ho-say
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Ho-say » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:38 pm

Expedition Everest is slated to open in 2006 - I haven't heard what month though........has any other WDW CM heard specifically when? I know we have at least one CM on this site who works at DAK :D:

LittleOriginalOne
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by LittleOriginalOne » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:17 pm

I heard that it was scheduled for Summer of 2006 but that it's ahead now so it may open sooner. That's just what I heard tho so take it with a grain of salt folks.

[LEFT][font=Garamond]Kat[/font]

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:33 pm

heard a few people saying that Everest MIGHT be soft-opening by late 2005 ... november/december timeframe. Haven't heard anything official though.