Help, I'm under rehab!

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Help, I'm under rehab!

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:58 am

Okay all of you CM's, I am dealing with this firsthand now. It isn't bad enough that guests complain to me about the park having things closed, but my poor hotel looks terrible. We have scaffolding in front, bags of cement along the dumpster area, various doors of rooms open to air out the paint smell and dirt, dirt, dirt.At last count we have over half of our rooms in DNR.(DO NOT RENT) Is it too much to ask for the extension cords to be picked up at the end of the workday? All strewn about. Grr. We still have some X-mas lights tangled in a few of the trees. Nothing is more ghetto than to have to walk down a hallway lined with unfolded cardboard boxes. Foods people, you know what I'm talking about. Am I bitching? Yes, just a little. But I hate the knowledge that we have had guests comped because of these problems. It's not our fault about the Great Park but damn give us all a break. Check the website before you come visit the Resort. *takes a deep breath* Sorry folks to have laid that upon your fine eyes. I feel much better now though. Until next time, same thing we try to do every night. Try to take over the world!

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Help, I'm under rehab!

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:11 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:It's not our fault about the Great Park but damn give us all a break. Check the website before you come visit the Resort. *takes a deep breath* Sorry folks to have laid that upon your fine eyes. I feel much better now though.
Guests check the Disney www site? C'mon now. You are asking for way too much. Remember...when planning a trip to DLR the brain is never used. :duh:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Help, I'm under rehab!

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:15 am

I know but one can hope. Although it is a futile effort. :rolleyes:

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^