No, Thank *you*

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Buggy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

No, Thank *you*

Post by Buggy » Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:16 pm

OK, as I may have mentioned before, I do not work for a theme park. I have never worked for a theme park; I doubt I'll ever work for a theme park.

I work in an office building. I have to wear a tie. But some might argue that the city where I work is one of the biggest theme parks in America.

So today is one of the nicest days we've had here for a while, and I decide to take a break and take a walk outside. I'm on the way back to my office, when a woman stops me and asks, "excuse me, do you know where I am?"

I blink, pause, and then remember the spirit of this web site and answer truthfully, "Washington D.C."

Her next question is, "well, what is there to see around here?" She has a freaking map in her hand and I'm in front of an office building!

Tourists are the same EVERYWHERE!

Pschtyckque
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Pschtyckque » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:47 pm

There are things to see in D.C.? Is that new?

You should tell lher the bathrooms are really nice. She should check those out. :D

Down broken. Later back check.

GeminiAngel
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by GeminiAngel » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:50 pm

I too have never worked in a theme park. but I do work at the Venetian in Las Vegas. I'm a sports book Admin. Anywho, this guest calls down today sun. 1/2/05 week 17 of NFL. and asks..... "What time is the first game today?" I reply 10:00am (we are pacific time, you would not believe how many ppl get confused with this!) And he says, "Oh 10:00 tonight"!!! Yeah stupid head, NFL plays in the freakin middle of the night back east every sunday!! GOD HELP ME!!!! us non theme parkers have some stories too!!!

:bang: :hammer:

GeminiAngel
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by GeminiAngel » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:16 pm

Here we go again. So now its monday 1/3/05. I'm here at work and the phone rings.
I answer it: " Venetian race and sports book, this is Traci"
Guest: I'm checking in tommorow, do you have a sports book?

arrrrgh!!!!!!!!!! Please just kill me!!!! :roll: