Rude CMs............ On Their Day Off!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Rude CMs............ On Their Day Off!

Post by CBeilby » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 am

*comes by and sweeps up the ashes...*

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Welcome, CrazyKits!!! :waves:

Also, thanks for the Dr. Pepper smilie. Finally!!!!! :D: :pepper:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:51 pm

hobie16 wrote:I remember my nephew (he was fourteen at the time) telling me that if you drank Mountain Dew you couldn't get a girl pregnant. I explained to him why that was, at best, an urban myth and threw in some info that had his eyes popping out.
Glad he hadn't had a chance to test it out yet... or at least I hope he didn't.

Now how did you have his eyes popping out? At 14 I pretty much knew all the info from a scientific background, as well as my parents' moral position, which I share for myself but would never push onto others.

How effective were my parents? Well, the first girl I kissed is the lady to whom I have been married for seven years. You be the judge.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Now how did you have his eyes popping out?
Clarified any gaps in his knowledge base and then talked about short and long term issues including shotgun weddings, trailer parks, bye bye trips to Europe on mom and dad's dime, stuff like that. Wear your overcoat young man.

Funny thing is, he thinks I'm the only sane one in the family. Little does he know... Nuck nuck nuck!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 am

Does sanity matter when you're right?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Does sanity matter when you're right?
May not matter, when it comes right down to it, but it does help when trying to convince others that you're right. :cat1:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 am

Bah. Whatever.

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Fri May 25, 2012 4:56 pm

I was working the Cast member turnstile entrance this afternoon when a CM walks up with her family and hand me the Family Holiday Celebration card. I looked at and though Ok maybe she has some special card I do not know about. Of course it scanned Expired.

I then asked her if she had her maingate which she explained she forgot it. So I suggested she got to the Guest Relations and purchase a ticket for today and then when she gets her main gate go back to GR and they will refund the money for the ticket.

She runs off and leaves the family. I am guessing her party starts throwing a sceaming FIT. Explaing that there day is RUINED and that the girl has worked there for years and should get in for FREE. You shouldn't need a card that they should just look her up and let her in. The guy in the party said "I am sure hell never coming back again"

I was all polite and explained that she can get in free anytime with her ID but she needs to bring the Maingate pass to get in.

All I could think about how ungrateful and expensive these tickets are they are getting for free and they should shut up. This CM should KNOW what needs to be done to get people in.

I also remember hearing the countdown everyday from Everyone on when the Holiday Celebration Card expired! If she worked for years she should be well aware of how it works. It all sounded very shady to me.

Epeyon
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Epeyon » Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they were exaggerating her time with the company. If she hadn't properly explained the situation, and if she didn't actually read the booklet.

Also maybe she didn't realize that it expired in Feb. She could've thought it was an Oct. expiration like the meal discounts.

Still awful of them to act like that, but you know how "family" can be, just out to get whatever they can.