I'm a cast member, not a dog!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: I'm a cast member, not a dog!

Post by drcorey » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 pm

ktulu wrote:Why not just pee on him? Or, if you find the person attractive, hump the leg :D:
right, just tell this to the princesses that have to deal with drooling morons every day.

Corey

shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by shilohmm » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:25 pm

drcorey wrote:right, just tell this to the princesses that have to deal with drooling morons every day.
So am I a terrible person for assuming Jack Sparrow no longer does M&Gs because he has to deal with the same kind of stuff the Princesses do? :crabby: I'd think in some ways he'd be better able to cope with it, since Captain Jack does not hesitate to slam the stupid, but OTOH might be an accurate Jack response would just escalate the situation. :piratedan

I do have to say the Princesses usually handle the idiots with considerable style and grace; in their position I'd undoubtably deck someone at some point. :shutup:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:27 pm

shilohmm wrote:So am I a terrible person for assuming Jack Sparrow no longer does M&Gs because he has to deal with the same kind of stuff the Princesses do? :crabby: I'd think in some ways he'd be better able to cope with it, since Captain Jack does not hesitate to slam the stupid, but OTOH might be an accurate Jack response would just escalate the situation. :piratedan

I do have to say the Princesses usually handle the idiots with considerable style and grace; in their position I'd undoubtably deck someone at some point. :shutup:
well, it would also depend on the charactors personality like you said. a princess is demure, a pirate would get in thier face. woo the ladies and quarrel with the men.

Corey

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Welcome back, tacoboy. Stick around this time.

And you got back just as this one was resurrected. We had to clean off some slime because it had been in the grave awhile. But it's a good conversation, so once the defibrillator had been applied we weren't going to kill it.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?