Funny Radio Calls!!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Funny Radio Calls!!

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:45 am

Does anyone have any hilarious radio calls that they heard or said over the radio? I heard some, one went like this:

"Attention all units, attention all units, Fantasmic! has been cancelled!!" "YESSSSS!!!"

"Attention all units, pleas be on the look out for a stolen Winnie The Pooh Hunnie Pot" or something like that!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

MEng85
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: INDY!!!!!! just moved to fullerton...bye bye Frisco

Re: Funny Radio Calls!!

Post by MEng85 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:07 am

LMAO....that is hilarious....yes wanna thank you for bringing a tear to my eye :D:

sadly we cnt, were monitored by park dispatch on alcatraz, and theyll respond by tellin ya to mind proper radio protocal...i guess they got their reasons....

YES!!!!! im incorrigible...anymore questions????

Dack48
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Dack48 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:15 am

The best one was the one time management told me that over the radio they were advising all Epcot cast that they let a HORSE through the main entrance. No clue why, but a guest wanted him in. Who brings a horse on vacation, honestly.

~Innoventions- its many things, but theres one thing its not, its Na-Ta-Ride!~

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:49 am

Although it's not a radio message, this phone mail message just gets better and better. The first 30 seconds kinda drag but after that...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/impala.html
Admin Note: Warning: Linked website has advertisments for Adult Content!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:42 pm

MEng85 wrote: sadly we cnt, were monitored by park dispatch on alcatraz, and theyll respond by tellin ya to mind proper radio protocal...i guess they got their reasons....
Fed. Gov't has NO ense of humor :p:
Yesterday I heard a radio call re a "customer", but one had to know this before the call came in. "Red bun. Abt 300 lbs
has hang tags & is asking you to take her inks off."

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

mahaihai
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by mahaihai » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:25 pm

A few weeks ago i was working at the gate and facilities gets on the channel and says, "Control to all units, be advised that Muppets in 101 due to loss of projection, AC, lights, power, characters. Again Muppets 101 due to loss of everything. Control clear." I started laughing hysterically while guests walked by me. Thought i would share it.

Guests are a lot like children, either they never listen or they think you are lying even when your not!!

SilverStyle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SilverStyle » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:35 pm

mahaihai wrote:A few weeks ago i was working at the gate and facilities gets on the channel and says, "Control to all units, be advised that Muppets in 101 due to loss of projection, AC, lights, power, characters. Again Muppets 101 due to loss of everything. Control clear." I started laughing hysterically while guests walked by me. Thought i would share it.
Hahah, I was there when that happen. We lost everything. ONe time we called muppets one time, I heard, "Muppets is 101 due to lost and found". Which it was suppose to be Muppets is 101 due to loss of sound" :confused:

LuvtheMagic
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by LuvtheMagic » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:19 am

This was when I worked at Target years ago (I work at Disneyland now) :D: but anyway, we had radios at Target and it was all silent and suddenly, out of nowhere, on the radio I heard...."Elmo loves you" in Elmo's voice. lol. One of my coworkers had put an Elmo doll to the radio. :p:

dannydp
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by dannydp » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:05 pm

LuvtheMagic wrote:This was when I worked at Target years ago (I work at Disneyland now) :D: but anyway, we had radios at Target and it was all silent and suddenly, out of nowhere, on the radio I heard...."Elmo loves you" in Elmo's voice. lol. One of my coworkers had put an Elmo doll to the radio. :p:
Used to do that all the time when I worked at PFP. We had a 'game' there that involved shooting water a target. It was flinstones themed, complete with song. Every so often when we weren't busy I'd walk over there put the walkie talkie up to the speaker and press the button. All over the park you'd hear (with a slight echo since the radios for some reason had a slight delay on them) YABAAA DABAAAA DOOOOOOOO!

SilverStyle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SilverStyle » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:09 pm

LuvtheMagic wrote:This was when I worked at Target years ago (I work at Disneyland now) :D: but anyway, we had radios at Target and it was all silent and suddenly, out of nowhere, on the radio I heard...."Elmo loves you" in Elmo's voice. lol. One of my coworkers had put an Elmo doll to the radio. :p:
Use to work at Target too, God I hated that place. Everytime we saw a hot chick we talked over the radio saying we had a code pink. Girls where the skankiest close to target
:p: