Funny Radio Calls!!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Funny Radio Calls!!

Post by Lasolimu » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 am

Teddykeiko86 wrote:Something along the lines of " Park 1 please respond to a 10-65, 10-38, 10-100 outside of __(I forget the location)___" Which means an angry guest that has vomited and wet themselves....
I wonder what that was about.....
Perhaps they wet themselves, felt so disgusted that they vomited, then they were angry because their vacation was ruined and no one would take the blame for it and give them free stuff.

Just a guess, no idea what it would really be. :p:

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Natural Selection Fan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Natural Selection Fan » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 am

Lasolimu wrote:Perhaps they wet themselves, felt so disgusted that they vomited, then they were angry because their vacation was ruined and no one would take the blame for it and give them free stuff.

Oh... sounds like Club 33 on a Saturday night. :twisted:

If you ever stop and ask yourself: "How do they dress themselves?"
Congratulations and welcome to my world.

incontrol
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by incontrol » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

I work at a non-disney park. (Please, don't throw things.) So I have to translate our radio speak...

"Supervisor to On-Duty Manager"
*no response*
*Again, no response*
"SUPERVISOR TO ON-DUTY MANAGER!"

"Be advised, you are the on-duty manager."

:D:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

They should give away free barf bags to people that get sick.
beats the old yak in the hat routine.

Corey

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:17 pm

incontrol wrote:I work at a non-disney park. (Please, don't throw things.) So I have to translate our radio speak...

*no response*
*Again, no response*
"SUPERVISOR TO ON-DUTY MANAGER!"

"Be advised, you are the on-duty manager."

:D:

Sounds like communications as any of the three non-Disney parks I worked at.

Anyway, welcome to Stupid Guest Tricks, incontrol. The Marsupials should be around shortly, as should the beverage committee and a very WARM welcome from our resident dragon. I'll be back after that one with a pan and broom. ;)

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Why, incontrol, :sgthello:

Hopefully the drink team will hold off until after the safety spiel. Alcohol in the system seems to make it a much worse experience. I would run now, while you still have a chance. We have the spiel on video so you can watch it when you get back.

Feel free to work at any park you like, or anywhere else in the world. I am still waiting for someone to join us from a call center in India. I would LOVE to hear their stories of their version of SGs from the US.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Hopefully the drink team will hold off until after the safety spiel. Alcohol in the system seems to make it a much worse experience. I would run now, while you still have a chance. We have the spiel on video so you can watch it when you get back.
But I do so enjoy when they are extra combustible. :p:

Greetings incontrol, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Lasolimu wrote:But I do so enjoy when they are extra combustible. :p:

Greetings incontrol, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience
*returns in Custodial Whites, and with a pan and broom, as promised, to sweep up the ashes.*

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Lasolimu wrote:But I do so enjoy when they are extra combustible. :p:
Hey, I am just keeping up with Chapter 2, Page 4, Section 5, Subsection 3, Line 2, Subline 8 of the SGT OG:
When a member's or potential member's safety is in danger due to resident dragon performing a safety spiel, all other members shall attempt to warn said member or potential member of their upcoming potential doom. The member attempting to warn the selected member or potential member shall not attempt to physically assist the selected member or potential member, nor attempt to approach selected member or potential member, so as to not put themselves into danger in case resident dragon shows up early, as there is no warning system in place to warn if resident dragon should show up to perform the safety spiel on the selected member or potential member.
For more, we turn to Cheshire Figment and BRWombat.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:57 am

Big Wallaby wrote:For more, we turn to Cheshire Figment and BRWombat.
I don't see any liability problems. People join here at their own risk. If they get a little charred in the process, hey, they knew what they were getting into.
:kaboom:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter