Zazu Gets Lost

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Zazu Gets Lost

Post by Zazu » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 pm

You know how some days that nothing you do seems to come out right? Been one of those months here.

I am now at Disneyland for the next two days. I knew this was coming, but I think I forgot to tell anyone. Yeah, I know, it makes it hard to plan a party.

But if anyone is desperate to meet a hornbill in the flesh, er feathers, Drop me a note soon. Last call will be Goofy's Kitchen Thursday at 7am.

After that, it's back to the former home of the Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Zazu Gets Lost

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:46 am

Sorry we missed you. Been totally overwhelmed lately and did not read until now.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 am

DisneyMom wrote:Sorry we missed you. Been totally overwhelmed lately and did not read until now.
Actually, that's sorta encouraging. Nice to know I'm not the only one running more than two weeks behind.

Next time, advance notice for sure!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Only two weeks behind? That sounds nice.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?