Cory Montieth Will Not Be Down For Breakfast

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Cory Montieth Will Not Be Down For Breakfast

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm

This past Saturday, "Glee" actor, Cory Montieth, was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver, Canada from a drug overdose mixed with alcohol. Sad, a young talent gone too soon.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Cory Montieth Will Not Be Down For Breakfast

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 am

Heroin is everywhere...Have had more than several privileged young people in my clinic who were hooked after trying it at some party. Get Mad when the MD calls them an "addict". :( They think because they're not on the streets it doesn't apply to them, I guess.

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Do they not teach that heroine is bad in health classes any more? When I was in high school the drug sessions that we had were TERRIFYING! I just can't imagine anyone wanting to try something like heroine that you have to INJECT. Jeepers.

Penny
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Penny » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 am

GaTechGal wrote:Do they not teach that heroine is bad in health classes any more? When I was in high school the drug sessions that we had were TERRIFYING! I just can't imagine anyone wanting to try something like heroine that you have to INJECT. Jeepers.
At age 18 my daughter tried heroin at a party. She didn't have to inject it. That came much later when the snorting didn't do the job anymore. She died two weeks after her 21st birthday. She stopped bathing regularly and even though she used a clean needle, the dirt from her arm caused an infection in her heart. Her feet turned purple because the infection was too heavy to be carried back up with the blood flow.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 am

Very Sorry Penny :(

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

EpcotFan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by EpcotFan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:This past Saturday, "Glee" actor, Cory Montieth, was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver, Canada from a drug overdose mixed with alcohol. Sad, a young talent gone too soon.
This is very sad. The hotel where this happened is just a couple of blocks away from my office.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:18 am

It breaks my heart to hear about these situations. It is so sad when rational thinking human beings are taken over by something so devastating. These are people's sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles. They are role models and friends. The harmful substances of this world are a modern day plague and I am overwhelmed by the tragedies of these poisons. Please hug your loved ones and keep them close. Care for them and watch with them for the warning signs before these things happen in the lives of your loved ones.