Ohai!!!!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Ohai!!!!

Post by Mayonnaise » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 am

It's been a while! And I forgot my username/password, and then I forgot which e-mail it was attached to, and then other stuff.... I spent a while working in a call center, and now I'm an IT technician, so the Stupid People Tricks in my life have literally exploded since then...

Anyhow I figured out which old e-mail this was registered with and I'm back in!!!

How is everyone?

Edit: Looks like I need to change the background color on my signature image again...

Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Ohai!!!!

Post by Amphigorey » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:41 am

Hai thar!

I've been diving once a week at a local aquarium, which has been amazing. I'm sharing a tank with (among many other animals) a nine-foot pregnant shark named Debbie Kay.

What have you been up to?

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:04 am

Mayonnaise wrote:It's been a while! And I forgot my username/password, and then I forgot which e-mail it was attached to, and then other stuff.... I spent a while working in a call center, and now I'm an IT technician, so the Stupid People Tricks in my life have literally exploded since then...

Anyhow I figured out which old e-mail this was registered with and I'm back in!!!

How is everyone?
Good to see a neighbor back! Did you enjoy the last storm? I actually did. I have gotten so tired of the mushy, heavy stuff. It was good to have a nice fluffy snowfall for a change. Of course, now it has melted down and has a crusty top, but what can you expect in the middle of Februray?

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 am

Amphigory, I've been working at a call center, as IT support, working part time at a startup tabletop gaming company, running my MayoWare, and co-staring in a web series.

WEDFan, TBH I was displeased with the storm, but that was mostly because my fellow upstate drivers seem to have all forgotten how the heck to drive in snow. Come on people!!! You used to know how to do this before a few mild winters!!!

8^P

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 am

Mayonnaise wrote:WEDFan, TBH I was displeased with the storm, but that was mostly because my fellow upstate drivers seem to have all forgotten how the heck to drive in snow. Come on people!!! You used to know how to do this before a few mild winters!!!

8^P
Well, that is a difference. I didn't need to go out until after the roads were cleaned up. It's much easier to enjoy a snowfall when you don't have to be out amongst the idiots! I do often have the same complaint, though. It's hard to believe that people who have driven in bad weather before can't remember how to do it after a short hiatus. Of course, it seems like more and more of them never knew since they keep driving badly all winter.