Potato Stuffing at DCA

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Potato Stuffing at DCA

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:21 pm

So many of you already know about this, but there is a special going on at Engine Ears Toys in DCA where you get a small box and can buy as much as you can stuff into the box and still close the lid for $18. Now one of the CM must have practiced stuffing things in because we had a lot of stuff in there and it still closed. We just got home and opened the box and we have 3 or 4 hats and 3 or 4 pairs of shoes. Now those must be hard to fit because they are large. This CM is an amazing stuffer.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

GapToothed
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by GapToothed » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:34 pm

Grrrrrr! I thought there was some new potato dish at DCA! I have yet to meet, er, eat a potato I didn't like! ;-0

To hell with carbs!

"How can I measure up to anyone now after such a love as this?" Peter Townshend, The Who--->

biscuit_meeko
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

PotatoHead

Post by biscuit_meeko » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:00 am

My husband & I purchased one of the Mr Potato Heads in WDW Downtown Disney a couple years back and a CM there actually was advising folks that if you stuff the potato first you can get plenty of outfits and and whatnot in the box.. We managed to do a couple hats and eyes, as well a couple pairs of shoes, the ice cream, autograph book, a baloon, and um.. a few other things.. like glasses and mustaches and mouths.. fun stuff!!! Later on we found a Pirate costume for it last year which we had fun putting on it... =)

Grumpy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Grumpy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:52 am

[quote="GapToothed"]Grrrrrr! I thought there was some new potato dish at DCA! I have yet to meet, er, eat a potato I didn't like! ]
Hey, I was kinda mis-led by the title of the thread too! I thought it was about a consumable, digestable potato thingie!

to hell w/ carbs? Carbs are the best!

I am not saying Stupidity should be illegal or anything!! But lets just remove the warning labels from hazardous items and let the problem solve itself.Author Unknown

GapToothed
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by GapToothed » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:13 pm

to hell w/ carbs? Carbs are the best!
oops! that's what i intended to say! ;-0

"How can I measure up to anyone now after such a love as this?" Peter Townshend, The Who--->

Grumpy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Grumpy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:55 am

[quote="GapToothed"]oops! that's what i intended to say! ]
OK, I suppose I can forgive you for that.

I seriously lost about 15 pounds in about 2 months back in January/February, because I was living with my sister, who does Atkins. I'd open the refrigerator, and there's all this "carb smart" stuff; that I would just shut the fridge, and go munch on cheez-its or something until the hunger feeling went away. . .LOL

I am not saying Stupidity should be illegal or anything!! But lets just remove the warning labels from hazardous items and let the problem solve itself.Author Unknown