I'm going to Disney World!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
FebruaryStar02
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

I'm going to Disney World!

Post by FebruaryStar02 » Sat May 28, 2005 9:49 pm

Umm...I'm posting this as a warning to damn near the entire state of Florida. My college choir is coming. That's right, 27 college-aged choir girls from California let loose at WDW for 4 days. Can you smell the excitement? :eek:

Anyway, I did have a couple real reasons for posting. Someone once told me that the Disney discount works differently in WDW than it does here in DLR. How so?

We're arriving on Disney property around noon on June 6th. We're staying at the Coronado Springs Resort, and we'll be performing sometime on June 7th in EPCOT (2000 points and a triple word score if you come watch us).

If anyone wants to meet up while I'm there, show me some cool stuff, anything like that, PM me, or e-mail me...whichever!

You have been warned! :beaker:

:sgt:

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: I'm going to Disney World!

Post by lady ulrike » Mon May 30, 2005 8:19 pm

The only real difference I've seen is that the food discount only applies at restaurants. So, if you were going to the equivalent of say, Redd Rockett's Pizza Port then you would not get a discount. Whenever I've gone, I've almost exclusively ate at restaurants, there are tons of them there. I strongly recommend Ohana at the Polynesian.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Tue May 31, 2005 10:27 am

I am also going to WDW, but I am leaving a bit earlier like on Friday. I will be staying for 10 days so I will be there your whole trip. I will be with my parents so maybe I can convince them to head to EPCOT on the 7th. If there is any chance of meeting it will not be the 8th as I will be enjoying Discovery Cove. Who knows maybe we will see each other.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue May 31, 2005 8:17 pm

Lasolimu wrote:I am also going to WDW.... Who knows maybe we will see each other.
Is it time to organize a Stupid Meet? :piano:

I'm working Tuesday morning and Wednesday, and Thursday is my anniversary, but am otherwise free next week.

Zazu

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:08 pm

I am pretty much free Monday, more or less, and Wednesday evening. Other than that I am busy untill we head to Tampa.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1