I have an idea.

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: I have an idea.

Post by Zazu » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:50 pm

Stduck wrote:We so have to do a meet when you are here Zazu!
The only trouble with the timing of my trip is that it's blockout time for CMs. I'm going to have to use some of my comp passes to get in.

As a result, we may want to organize a meal at Downtown Disney or nearby for all of us, then those who can get in can do so.

I don't yet have many constraints on my time that week, so long as I get aboard the Disney Magic on Saturday for my 14-day Panama Canal Cruise back to Florida. (I pause now for those of you who need to eat your hearts out in envy.)

Zazu

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:06 pm

-Giggles at thought of red shirts- No some of us don't

We're just blocked out on our main gate passes Zazu, I can still get into the park with just my ID. But a DTD meet would be fun.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:04 am

I would most definetly (sp?) not pick red shirts. In fact when I was talking to a friend of mine about this, she said "you could all wear matching shirts, like red or something" and I told her matching shirts would be fine, but definetly not red.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:13 pm

I would love to come down and do this with you guys; I just don't know my schedule at that time period. (heading into collage won't know the schedule for some time) Then I would just need to convince a couple of people I know to do another road trip. (They do it a lot for under $100 per person except on parks) I think that they would love this as well.

We will see when more finite information is available.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Sat May 21, 2005 2:02 am

did this ever happen? and will it happen again?

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Sat May 21, 2005 4:04 am

It has not happened and probably will happen sometime this October, I need to decide a day. This of course assumes that there is enough interest, which there seems to be. :)

murf
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by murf » Sat May 21, 2005 4:07 am

You might want to shoot for the second week in Nov. Rehabs are usually over and there aren't too many guests yet!

The world is a carousel of color

Oh yeah, WELCOME HOME!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat May 21, 2005 4:34 am

murf wrote:You might want to shoot for the second week in Nov. Rehabs are usually over and there aren't too many guests yet!
Don't we ALWAYS have rehabs somplace? ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

saidthekat
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by saidthekat » Sat May 21, 2005 8:49 pm

just let me know, dear. i will so be there!

[font=Lucida Console]"...on our right hand side is the cottage where snow white lives with the seven dwarves... and behind it are the woods where hunters shot bambi's mother, and she died..."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"Attention in and around the Tinkerbell: Boat will be powered up immediately in forward mode. Please stand clear."[/font]

[font=Lucida Console]"i'm going pee-pee! i'm going pee-pee!"[/font]

Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Sun May 22, 2005 2:47 am

if sign ins are a-plenty I'll join up! if not, I'll ask around the hotel peeps to see if I can go. getting the day off won't be a problem as long as I know a couple of days beforehand.

(I love this new job! two days after I started they noticed I was growing a goatee and said "wow, you really did work for disney!")

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."