Universal closing Jaws ride

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Universal closing Jaws ride

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Wow. You would never know it had been a water ride. Or any ride, really.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

I guess it hasn't really struck me that the ride closed yet. I've seen sooooo many stories about it closing, how emotional every one was, a million youtube tributes, all the musicals and all that crap, I was overwhelmed and just kinda tried to ignore it all. Next time I go to the park, maybe I'll start to feel sad for it :(

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Wow. You would never know it had been a water ride. Or any ride, really.
yeah, without the water and decorations it looks like a constrution set. hmm, I think I can see poor bruce's frame in there still. just a little metal carriage that popped up to say hi to the people.

Corey