Plesae Give Me Back my Claw

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Plesae Give Me Back my Claw

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm

It is once again Halloween Haunt time at my park- which means it is time for SGs to come out in full force. We have a major problem with fence jumping at my ride. People are too freaking lazy to walk all the way to the entrance, so they hop over the fence. As part of the Halloween decor, they decided to put spiderweb netting all over our queue. There are holes, but not big enough for people to get through, or so we thought... Sigh.

All the leads are told to keep an eye on the props and if we see a guest with a prop, to ask for it back. There are these two dragon "statues" that are in the mulch near my ride. They have been there every year for awhile apparently. The first weekend they were up, every time I walked by kids were climbing on them, pushing them, bending their wings. The parents would sit there and watch, or actually video tape them. I had to confiscate a six inch long claw from a kid! I believe the words I used were, "Please give me my claw." Those dragons have maintained all their appendages since they were built, but now are almost completely clawless, hands and feet. Why would you go somewhere and destroy the props or steal from them? I heard our Haunt manager was none too pleased when my supervisor told her about the state of the dragons.

Petite and Proud!

ttztotdca50
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Plesae Give Me Back my Claw

Post by ttztotdca50 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Some people are disgusting. It's really sad.

tlbwriter
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Plesae Give Me Back my Claw

Post by tlbwriter » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

EeyoresButterfly wrote:Why would you go somewhere and destroy the props or steal from them?
Because it's so cuuuuuuute! Oh, look at my video of little M'ackayleighe playing with the dragons! :rolleyes: