Harry Potter's Kaput

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Anna
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Harry Potter's Kaput

Post by Anna » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 pm

It's not down that much as it has already reached the one million point for number of riders. http://www.wesh.com/entertainment/24650226/detail.html Honestly it isn't down near as much as Mummy was when it first opened.

figgeek
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by figgeek » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:26 pm

RIP Morgan...

Long live Dresden!

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 pm

figgeek wrote:RIP Morgan...

Long live Dresden!
Haven't read Changes yet?

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Spoilers dude!!!!

But it's also good to know that there are other fans of the series on here. Not to mention I'm working on the costume for Dresden. I don't feel so alone on here now that others here read it!

I'm trying not to spoil it but don't read Side Jobs until after you've read Changes. (SJ comes out in Oct or Nov).

Maybe I'll go in and investigate the reason for Potter's breakdowns...... Probably a rogue Deatheather or whatever the hell they're called in the system.

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Freak wrote:Isn't that based on Indy? I thought you guys would've gotten all the kinks out by now... Indy usually is pretty reliable now a days..
Maybe it's me. And I can't believe I'm attacking my ride. But last November when I was there, of the 25 times I rode it, I managed to get through the ride, start to finish, 10 times without delays or breakdowns..

Kifaru
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Kifaru » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Kifaru wrote:"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."
I'll ignore the comment and let everyone else, who knows how cryptic I can be at times, figure out the Dresden investigation comment for themselves. Because quite frankly, the way things are, I'm ass deep in alligators and I'm getting a little tired of sitting around...