What? I wasn't trying to grab leaves!

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
KingsIslander
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Kings Island

What? I wasn't trying to grab leaves!

Post by KingsIslander » Fri May 14, 2010 7:53 pm

This one takes today. On Adventure Express (a themed family coaster), the girls in the car in front of me spent an entire ride trying to grab for leaves on the trees around the ride. When returning to the station (and were allowed to reride, as was I, since nobody was lined up for our seats), they were asked by the ride host not to try to grab for leaves. They denied trying to grab the leaves, and the train was cleared. Yup, you guessed it, they tried to grab for leaves again. Except this time, one of the girls accidentally grabbed an entire branch, which promptly came down, scraped against her head, and bounced back up. I was keeled over laughing for the rest of the ride. (by the way, these branches are NOT in easy reach. She was almost standing trying to grab them.) And, yes, they denied grabbing for leaves again when returning to the station.

&quot wrote: "You can't arrest me for jogging on the railroad tracks!"
2010-2011: Food and Beverage
2012-Present: Admissions/Park Operations

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: What? I wasn't trying to grab leaves!

Post by Disneyguy85 » Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 pm

KingsIslander wrote:...They denied trying to grab the leaves, and the train was cleared. Yup, you guessed it, they tried to grab for leaves again. Except this time, one of the girls accidentally grabbed an entire branch, which promptly came down, scraped against her head, and bounced back up....And, yes, they denied grabbing for leaves again when returning to the station.
:rolleyes: They were doing something that they weren't supposed to, denied it, then did it again, and denied it again. *sigh*

You know what I would call them? It rhymes with witches. Though I am glad that one of them got their head scraped.

Were these teenage girls?

KingsIslander
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Kings Island

Post by KingsIslander » Fri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah, they were there for Math and Science Days event, which never fails to bring the worst guest behavior I've ever seen.

&quot wrote: "You can't arrest me for jogging on the railroad tracks!"
2010-2011: Food and Beverage
2012-Present: Admissions/Park Operations

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri May 14, 2010 10:40 pm

And if they had been injured,,,,,look out,it would have been the parks fault. :mad:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Tobi
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Tobi » Sun May 16, 2010 9:08 pm

KingsIslander wrote:Yeah, they were there for Math and Science Days event, which never fails to bring the worst guest behavior I've ever seen.
Now that brings back memories. I remember going to KI for Math and Science Days in 1995, yes I am getting old. It did seem like there were all kinds of stupid things that the students would try to get away with. Most of it stuff they would have never tried if they had been there any other time. What is it about school outtings that always make kids more stupid than normal?

TechieSidhe
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TechieSidhe » Mon May 17, 2010 6:47 am

Tobi wrote: What is it about school outtings that always make kids more stupid than normal?
They're with all their school buddies and away from Mom and Dad. They're trying to impress their friends with what they can get away with and how well they can break the rules. The whole "Look how cool I am" thing, I guess. Teenagers by themselves have no common sense, teenagers in a group are 10times worse.

It doesn't help that Mom and Dad aren't there. A lot of kids don't see the chaperones as having any sort of authority over them so they see no problem in acting stupid.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon May 17, 2010 9:57 am

In TT, one day a bunch of teens went through Chip and Dale's tree house and got caught climbing out the window. The CM also got a few items back too, the kids were stealing the leaves that were attached to the tree. They had pulled the loose one off the tree and wanted them. :eek:

If you grab leaves off a tree and take a full branch with it, yes I agree you are guilty. How do you cut your face out from no where? :twisted: