SGT at LAX

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

SGT at LAX

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Some parents... Ugh. There was a guy and his toddler son sitting across from us, kid crying and stuff... After a bit Mom came up and joined them. Kid would not stop crying until she set her phone in front of him playing some video and then he was quiet.

About fifteen minutes later their five or six-year-old daughter joined them as well. I mean, she came from down the concourse, out of sight and joined them. I couldn't help but think shooting was too good for those parents.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: SGT at LAX

Post by darph nader » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Sterilization would be a good step in the right direction. :twisted: Hopefully the little girl doesn't follow in their foot-steps. :eek:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Maybe the daughter was trying to sneak on a flight to get away from the parents and find a new life.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:About fifteen minutes later their five or six-year-old daughter joined them as well. I mean, she came from down the concourse, out of sight and joined them. I couldn't help but think shooting was too good for those parents.
Hmmmm, I think I ran into the mom at Six Flags Great America once. Mr. Syndrome and I were waiting in a never ending guest services line inside a building. The woman in front of us had a little boy of maybe six years old. He was getting fidgety, jumping and dancing around and just generally being a bored kid...not really obnoxious. Suddenly she blows up at him and says, "Get out now! You go wait for me outside!" Mind you, there was no way she could see him once he left the building. Poor kid went outside to wait (and to be prey for anyone who might have wantedto grab him). God, I wanted to slap her silly.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal