Guests in track area! or Hit your E-stop!

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Guests in track area! or Hit your E-stop!

Post by turkeyham » Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Ok, then the peeps can go on the canoe attraction. The canoe tips over and CM's are happy. Don't put CM's in the canoes, let the peeps figure out what to do.

mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by mapo » Sat May 15, 2010 7:29 am

Doctor McKey wrote:Damn Confidentiality <sp> Statement....

PS... I need my own smilies..... =-)

The Doctor
Doctor,

If you type colon dalek colon...you get :dalek:

MAPO

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Mon May 17, 2010 3:11 pm

turkeyham wrote:Ok, then the peeps can go on the canoe attraction. The canoe tips over and CM's are happy. Don't put CM's in the canoes, let the peeps figure out what to do.
Well, apparently, the RCT3 peeps are smarter, in some ways, than actual guests. On the several boat-type rides, not only do they get to go on their own, they never have any problems keeping their vehicle upright. About the only way to get a peep into the water, save picking them up and dropping them in, is to build a bridge, then erase it as the peeps walk over it.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon May 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Now, with the Unfinished Roller Coaster, I've found it very satisfying to build the first lift hill using LIM's, then the downhill, getting the train up to about 110-120 mph. Bottom of the hill, the track levels out and suddenly becomes a crowded walking path.

Peeps and coaster cars go flying everywhere. I go laughing. Others have put put videos of that kind of Coaster on YouTube.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon May 17, 2010 9:43 pm

You made me laugh while eating dinner. I wonder if you can create a roller coaster with a large hill and the cars drop off like a diving board? :eek:

figment1986
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by figment1986 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:39 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Now, with the Unfinished Roller Coaster, I've found it very satisfying to build the first lift hill using LIM's, then the downhill, getting the train up to about 110-120 mph. Bottom of the hill, the track levels out and suddenly becomes a crowded walking path.

Peeps and coaster cars go flying everywhere. I go laughing. Others have put put videos of that kind of Coaster on YouTube.
your making me want to get a copy of the game... I used to play RCT 1 and RCT 2... never bought 3 for some reason.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue May 18, 2010 10:01 am

Do they have a parking lot? I kept on thinking of frogger! The peeps would have to walk through traffic to get into the park and hopefully not get hit. :D:

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:33 pm

turkeyham wrote:Do they have a parking lot? I kept on thinking of frogger! The peeps would have to walk through traffic to get into the park and hopefully not get hit. :D:
Do you know I actually still play Frogger on our PS2?!?? I love it (I feel like I'm 8 again!), plus it really can be challenging....finding all the baby frogs.

All this convo really makes me want to go and get RCT though...it sounds pretty cool.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue May 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Now, with the Unfinished Roller Coaster, I've found it very satisfying to build the first lift hill using LIM's, then the downhill, getting the train up to about 110-120 mph. Bottom of the hill, the track levels out and suddenly becomes a crowded walking path.

There is actually a name for doing that: Peeps bowling.
turkeyham wrote:Do they have a parking lot? I kept on thinking of frogger! The peeps would have to walk through traffic to get into the park and hopefully not get hit. :D:
Well, you can make a "parking lot", but all the cars and such would just be decorative.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue May 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Yesterday, there was a Disneyland instructor and a bunch of high school kids. They were in Frontierland and then they were on TSI. These stupid high school kids were bullying the instructor on the side of the water mill. I kept on thinking where is my duct tape and where is security when you need them.

The kids were really bad over the weekend. I saw allot of security moving quickly to the exit and enterance of BTRR. Stupid kids were line jumping and running through the exits to get on the trains. :eek: