Why are you in your stroller?!

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Why are you in your stroller?!

Post by turkeyham » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Today I went to Target. This place was a zoo at 9:30 am. I saw a girl about 12 years old in the shopping cart. That's right! Throw the kid in the back of the cart, stock pile everything in the front. What mades things unsafe was that her parents were pushing the shopping cart into motor traffic. :eek:

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 pm

turkeyham wrote: Then last night I was shopping with my parents and we went to Target. These shoppers had a big shopping cart and it did not belong to Target and they did have a few little kids in the basket with allot of clothes and toys.
The kids looked like they were about 4 years old. Poor kids, they were cranky and crying. :eek:
turkeyham wrote:Today I went to Target. This place was a zoo at 9:30 am. I saw a girl about 12 years old in the shopping cart. That's right! Throw the kid in the back of the cart, stock pile everything in the front. What mades things unsafe was that her parents were pushing the shopping cart into motor traffic. :eek:
Since when is a shopping cart a stroller? I thought we were talking about overloaded strollers here..... :confused:

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 pm

I guess that's why they have to have all those stupid warning signs on shopping carts. They should require parenting licenses.

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 pm

If she's 12 years old, why does she need to be pushed around in a shopping cart? I think I had my last ride in the shopping cart when I was five. Of course, one time when I was working at Camp Snoopy, I saw a couple of adults pushing their teenagers in one of those multistrollers--kind of like a cart with a shade. What, kids can't walk on their own? And no, they weren't ADA.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm

With these green strollers that DL rents out, what is the cut off age? I saw a dad pushing his teenage daughter in one. No wonder when my friend is to work strollers, he said the wheels were falling off. :eek: