Height restrictions

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Height restrictions

Post by felinefan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

And when you pause to consider that the gases that are produced as a by-product of digestion (how would somebody with that condition eat, anyhow?), we're definately talking incompatible with life. Methane, and all that.

xliath
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by xliath » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 am

I read a story a lady posted online on how she could descretly slip a employee at IOA 20 bucks to let her kid ride Incredible Hulk since the kid was too short. What an idioit i say post pone your trip until he is tall enough.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:42 pm

xliath wrote:I read a story a lady posted online on how she could descretly slip a employee at IOA 20 bucks to let her kid ride Incredible Hulk since the kid was too short. What an idioit i say post pone your trip until he is tall enough.
And guess who that lady would sue when her kid fell out of the restraint or was somehow injured or killed ! It would be the parks fault for not preventing her from bribing the employee. Certainly her actions could not have led to any death or injury.