Yes, I'm a Screamer

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
figment1986
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Yes, I'm a Screamer

Post by figment1986 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 am

delsdad wrote:Was the interior in complete darkness? It is hard to tell just how dark it was from the IR camera shots.

It looks like fun, in a intense sort of way...
it depends on the house. I go to Howl-O-Scream every year, I did Scream Cam for 3 years now and on media day this year they did have some extra lights on in some rooms... They did have extra effects not turned on in that video which look much more impressive in person.

Though if you want it dark, one house has a hallway that is in complete darkness save for a light that turns on when someone gets scared by a random door.

deathcomesarippin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by deathcomesarippin » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 am

Last year when I worked there the houses where farily dark and I guess it was scary since the people around me where screaming. Halloween is my favorite holiday and the scary/creepy stuff is the best I wish there was a full time ''scary/haunted theme park.''

Also there was this remote control zombie that was severed at the waist (omg it was awesome!) and people where screaming at the top of there lungs when they saw it coming for them. It almost scared this little girl to death! and I wonder why parents bring there kids to this kind of stuff.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

deathcomesarippin wrote:...and I wonder why parents bring there kids to this kind of stuff.
At Halloween Horror Nights, it's particularly bad on Frequent Fear nights. The locals get the off-peak season pass, then don't want to pay for babysitting so they drag the toddlers along. I noticed a lot more kids at Howl-O-Scream during the free passholder weekend than I have seen lately, so I'm guessing that was for the same reason.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

deathcomesarippin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by deathcomesarippin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 am

Syndrome wrote:At Halloween Horror Nights, it's particularly bad on Frequent Fear nights. The locals get the off-peak season pass, then don't want to pay for babysitting so they drag the toddlers along. I noticed a lot more kids at Howl-O-Scream during the free passholder weekend than I have seen lately, so I'm guessing that was for the same reason.
oh haha ok never thought of that, but ive seen so many kids that the (half drunk) parents are dragging thru the park crying!