Contagious Guest Tricks

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Contagious Guest Tricks

Post by felinefan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Has anyone else besides me read Amy Tan's book, "The Bonesetter's Daughter"? In one part, the narrator's mother managed to escape from a school where she'd been teaching after her husband was killed by the Communists. She led several other girls out, along dangerous roads, avoiding guards and soldiers, to get to the city. Before they left, she had all the girls put a mixture of flour and something else all over their exposed skin, and whenever they got close enough for soldiers, etc., to see them, they were to scratch themselves. She herself killed a chicken, drained the blood into a Thermos, mixed it with water, and when ever she could see potential attackers, she would take a sip of the chicken blood mix, and when she got close she'd spit it out, coughing violently as she did so. They got past every threat this way, and made it safely to the city. So they were pretending to have leprosy or some other awful and contagious skin disease, and she pretended to have tuberculosis. Gross I know, but it worked.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Hmmm, I think I just came up with an idea for a costume for this year's Halloween party at a friend's house. ;)

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Ooh Wait a few weeks and when my Chemo has started the hair loss... Muahahaa.... I'd love to get close to a SG....

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 am

Purpura wrote:Ooh Wait a few weeks and when my Chemo has started the hair loss... Muahahaa.... I'd love to get close to a SG....
Nope, SGs have germs! At least wear a mask. Take good care of yourself,please! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm

I'd stand within a foot of them... and cough, and then go Ow. :p: Then if they asked me why, I'd tell them it was a rare flu that hurts the stomach muscles with no nausea.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:18 pm

A trick I learned was to have a bottle of water, take a sip and hold it in your mouth. then a minute or so later, go into a hacking cough, make sure the 'spray" is toward your target.

apologize, without laughing!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:54 pm

That reminds me...I was in line for a ride with Mr. Syndrome recently and saw something (can't remember what) that I just had to call bullshit on. I did so by doing a "boooshhhhtt, boooshhhhtt" sneeze. He knows what that means, but a polite guest nearby thought it was genuine and gave me a God bless you!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal