Tattoo You

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ticketman
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Tattoo You

Post by ticketman » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 am

Some people will try and do anything to try and get an adult a childs ticket. Recently a family tried to buy a child ticket for a girl with tatoos on her leg. They claimed that she was 8! When the employee wouldn't sell them a child ticket, they asked for a manager! Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Tattoo You

Post by Whazzup » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 pm

I guess it's conceivable that an 8-year-old child could have tattoos, although I'd worry about the mentality and maturity of the child's parents if that were the case.

Welcome to SGT Tattoo You. Wombat and Wallaby are probably nestled into their nests by now but perhaps they'll be along shortly to do the confetti thing and welcome you aboard.

P.S. I'm guessing you have some tattoos yourself??

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 am

If the girl was 8, that would be seriously messed up. What tattoo could possibly appeal to her at 8 that she would still want at 25? or 45? or 85? She could wind up being the only lady in the nursing home with a tatt of Elmo or the Wiggles. :eek:

ticketman, :welcome: to :sgt: from :wallaby: and :wombat: !!! :D: :D: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am

Hopefully it was a henna tattoo. I see kids with them here all the time. Some are pretty gawd awful.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:16 pm

We got our grandkids some tatoos for halloween, they would only come off with a cream or oil lotion. (of course, they were Pirate tatoos!)

(DIL says that they lasted almost two weeks before they wore off)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

cjbnc
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by cjbnc » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:52 pm

BRWombat wrote:She could wind up being the only lady in the nursing home with a tatt of Elmo or the Wiggles.
My wife has an Elmo tattoo, and yes, she was over 20 when she got it. Go figure :rolleyes:

Sarah Magdalene
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Sarah Magdalene » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Like the others, are you certain that the girl didn't have those fake tats or henna? Did the child look her age? There are a lot of questions that can be asked.

[font=Comic Sans MS]"I don’t think I’ve ever made that big a fool of myself, which is really saying something, because I’ve performed at theme parks."[/font]
- Blaine Anderson, GLEE