Believe It or Not, I'm Nice Once in Awhile

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Believe It or Not, I'm Nice Once in Awhile

Post by Syndrome » Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes, I do love clotheslining Hellies kids, stomping back on hellions who stomp me one too many times after being correctly nicely, and the like. But I do have my occasional fits of RAOK. Mr. Syndrome and I got platinum passes for SeaWorld, which have some nice discounts among other benefits. I can get 10 percent off up to 6 one-day ticket purchases per day. We went this morning to grab a couple rides on Manta before the crowds descended. On the way out, I chose a random family at the ticket window and asked if they were buying one day tickets and if they had any type of discount. Answer was yes and no, so they became my "new friends" and saved $60 (British family of six).

I like to use my USF premier pass to "pay" for people's valet too. Mr. Syndrome uses his for our car, and I do it for the people behind us. We're both entitled, so why waste a $20 value? Only once did I ever have people freak out on me and refuse. I swear they thought it was a ploy to steal their car. Oh well, the people behind 'em were more than happy to take it.

I guess that's why I love comedy and tragedy masks (I have a collection of over 100 pair, including dupes of the ones in 50s Prime Time). I'm either Nice Syndrome or Evil Syndrome. :p: :twisted:

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Believe It or Not, I'm Nice Once in Awhile

Post by DisneyMom » Sat May 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Yep, it absolutely stuns some people when a stranger does something nice! :p:
I think we all know you are good, Syndrome, with a sense of fair play. :)

I once gave a Mickey Pin to a little boy from Australia after telling him he'd get one if he was brave on Indiana Jones. I handed it to him at the exit, and he and Dad just seemed kind of confused :confused:

They recovered, though, and Dad had the little boy run after me to say Thanks! Made my day. :D:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat May 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Reminds me of the look on the father's face when I gave him three comp tickets to DL. It went from scam to wow in about three seconds.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat May 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Syndrome wrote:Yes, I do love clotheslining Hellies kids, stomping back on hellions who stomp me one too many times after being corrected nicely, and the like. But I do have my occasional fits of RAOK. Mr. Syndrome and I got platinum passes for SeaWorld, which have some nice discounts among other benefits. I can get 10 dollars off up to 6 one-day ticket purchases per day. We went this morning to grab a couple rides on Manta before the crowds descended. On the way out, I chose a random family at the ticket window and asked if they were buying one day tickets and if they had any type of discount. Answer was yes and no, so they became my "new friends" and saved $60 (British family of six).

I like to use my USF premier pass to "pay" for people's valet too. Mr. Syndrome uses his for our car, and I do it for the people behind us. We're both entitled, so why waste a $20 value? Only once did I ever have people freak out on me and refuse. I swear they thought it was a ploy to steal their car. Oh well, the people behind 'em were more than happy to take it.

I guess that's why I love comedy and tragedy masks (I have a collection of over 100 pair, including dupes of the ones in 50s Prime Time). I'm either Nice Syndrome or Evil Syndrome. :p: :twisted:

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun May 24, 2009 12:43 am

hobie16 wrote:Reminds me of the look on the father's face when I gave him three comp tickets to DL. It went from scam to wow in about three seconds.
Awesome! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue May 26, 2009 1:12 pm

This is gonna be a fun month. We went this morning for the Manta Passholder event and I grabbed another group on the way out for the discount. They were foreign tourists so they weren't quite sure what was going on or why, but the concept of saving $10 bucks a head did seem to translate pretty well. The passholder morning ride event runs for the next month and Mr. Syndrome and I are going to try to go as much as possible, so I can be Nice Syndrome during that time. Then it's back to pure evil, since it will be the peak of the summer tourist season and my wicked side comes out in full force.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed May 27, 2009 12:06 am

But if all you did was clothesline hellies, and trust me that is helpful, there would be no balance.

As it is, I'm still reeling that there is no spoon.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Near Philly
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Near Philly » Wed May 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Neo got over it. You can too. :)

disneyprincess1988
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by disneyprincess1988 » Wed May 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Syndrome wrote:The passholder morning ride event runs for the next month and Mr. Syndrome and I are going to try to go as much as possible, so I can be Nice Syndrome during that time. Then it's back to pure evil, since it will be the peak of the summer tourist season and my wicked side comes out in full force.
This is why I like you: You're never afraid to stand up to SGs and give them their just desserts. :D:

For Narnia! And for Aslan!

:jasmine: :minnie: :bouncemic :skellingt :gonzo: :pepe:

All of my favorite Disney characters up above there. :p:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed May 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:But if all you did was clothesline hellies, and trust me that is helpful, there would be no balance.

As it is, I'm still reeling that there is no spoon.
Near Philly wrote:Neo got over it. You can too. :)

As far as I know, it ran away with the dish!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?