Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave an SG forty whacks...

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave an SG forty whacks...

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 pm

If only!

The Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast is the actual site of the infamous murders turned into a B and B. It's really quite cool- it's been done to look as much like it did as possible, and you can stay in Lizzie's room and the room her stepmother was murdered in, amongst others. The staff gives tours, and had to explain that the bathrooms are not original and the attic has been split into many rooms. Well, one woman on the tour simply could not believe that the Bordens had the first Mrs. Borden's brother sleep in a tiny bathroom on his visits. :oweye:

Despite having it explained to her that a wall was put in and it wasn't always a bathroom, she still couldn't get over that he had to sleep in there- after all, how did the fit a bed in with the toilet, sink, and shower taking up so much space?! :bbbat:

(P.S.- we need a axe smiley...muahahaha!:twisted :)

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave an SG forty whacks...

Post by Zazu » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Noctourne Wonderland wrote:(P.S.- we need a axe smiley...muahahaha!:twisted :)
You mean like this one that's been there for years?
:axe:

Zazu

Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave an SG forty whacks...

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Zazu wrote:You mean like this one that's been there for years?
:axe:
Exactly like that. I never noticed it, sorry. :o:

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts: