Thieving Guests

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
KBFRideOperator
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Thieving Guests

Post by KBFRideOperator » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:33 pm

felinefan wrote:Aw, man, that sucks! I never was able to get any of the engineer's last names, or most of anyone else's, either. But thanks for letting me know. Man, I was so shocked to hear he was on medical leave for a heart transplant--I mean, he loked healthy, never complained of any problems....

It was bad enough when one of our Train Bandits died of a fast-moving kidney cancer, and he was only like 23. How are Tara and the other bandits doing? Tara is the tall, large-boned female Bandit with red hair.
Sorry to be necro'ing a thread, but thought I'd comment here. Due to guest complaints regarding authenticity, female bandits are no longer part of Entertainment. Only men can rob the trains because female outlaws weren't "period". Or that's how it goes now, even though we have female Maintenance employees who run the train (Shannon's the only one I know, and she's damned good at what she does, I'll give her that).

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Thieving Guests

Post by felinefan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 pm

WHAT!!??!!??

They did too have female train robbers back then!

Funny how when I was there--Mar. '03 to Dec. '05--I never heard anyone complain about the female bandits not being "period". That sounds more like management B.S.. Though the female bandits did get sexually harrassed by guests who would grab them in the butt as they went by. Shannon was the blonde one. I remember Tara's name and description because she had red hair, and that line from Gone With The Wind--"The red earth of Tara"--which was Scarlett O'Hara's home.

Well, what do you expect? They told lies about why they no longer have the Haunted Shack--supposedly it couldn't be made ADA compliant, but I've heard it was, but Cedar Fair didn't want it, so they made that excuse to get rid of it; they tore out the original boysenberry bushes for some idiot reason; they trashed the Original Berry Stand; and they lied about the real reason Vertigo was taken out--they said it was because another ride like it blew down in a storm, and they didn't want to take any chances, but I found out it was another reason that I'm going to have to check again because I forgot what it was, but it fell into CYA territory.