SGs from recent trip to US/IOA

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
iria64
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

SGs from recent trip to US/IOA

Post by iria64 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi all,

I was at US/IOA over president's weekend.
I figured I would allow some time before posting this to see what still bothered me.

1. to the couple next to the restrooms in near the JP ride... get a room. The guy has the girl pinned up against the wall and she has her legs wrapped around him. There is a time and place for everything and that ain't it.

2. There are ropes put up for a reason. I saw more people in roped off areas that I have seen in all my trips to Disney.

3. There is a T-Rex head sticking out of the woods along the pathway. The area immediately around the head is roped off. I saw quite a few people hanging from the mouth of the T-Rex. If only the head would have borke/dropped down so the poor creature could have a snack

4. To the kids climbing on the Lorax house. That is not a playground behind the house. There is no opening in the fence. It is all concrete back there. And if you have to climb like a monkey to get on the building chances are you are a SG.

5. There is some sort of statue at the entrance to the Lost Continent with signs on each side of the base... Do not climb. There was one moron who climbe all the way to the top of the statue so he was on the head to get his picture taken.

Is there a totally different type of person that goes to IOA as opposed to US since I can't recall anything resembling this type of behavior at US.

that_one_girl
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: SGs from recent trip to US/IOA

Post by that_one_girl » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 pm

I know what you mean. There were a few teenagers that were stupid enough to climb into an alligator pit and start running around like crazy people. And the rest of the guests were laughing or either mad at the park because it wasn't fenced in enough.