People always want more

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: People always want more

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 pm

DDuckLover wrote:Some people are always looking for more. It's sad but true. I don't know about you all but 5000 would have MORE than covered my lost luggage! Probably like 500 or less would have covered it, depending on how long the trip was! I say they were lucky to get that much!
Hmmm, true about the luggage (excluding my travel laptop)

If I was on the plane, I PROBABLY would have given back some of the money, so they could clean the seat I was setting in!!

hehehehehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:50 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:If I was on the plane, I PROBABLY would have given back some of the money, so they could clean the seat I was setting in!!
You hung around that long?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 am

hobie16 wrote:You hung around that long?
Just until the aircraft stopped moving on the water!

heheheheh

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 am

My friends and I were in the park twice last week. My best friend is going through a divorce and needed to get out of the house. While we were there we noticed this AP that kept on telling she spilled her popcorn and wanted a refill on a bucket. She gave the cast member the box and the cast member stoped. Apparently she had been doing this for a while. There was a supervisor that was on the cart with the vendor and he asked where she spilled the popcorn and which cart she spilled it near. She said Toontown and he asked her who was on the cart. She said she could not remember. The cast member got her popcorn box and was told to toss the box after riping it in half. I know that popcorn hart goes out in the summer time. What an idiot! You know people abuse Disney's system. My sister and I have passes, but we know better not to do that. There are way to many security officers around and they can tell if a SG is lying and call for back up, toss the SG backstage and out they go without their passes and they are banned from returning!! :twisted:

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Lasolimu wrote:...once you start handing something out people start wanting more....It is things like this that make me hate people.
Of course, that's what makes them people. :rolleyes:

Things like this make me hate people as well.

Eeyore Tattoo
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Eeyore Tattoo » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:32 pm

I think that since the plane was pulled out of the water they should give them back their luggage & tell them to file a lawsuit against Canada, Weren't they Canadian geese???????? :D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Eeyore Tattoo wrote:I think that since the plane was pulled out of the water they should give them back their luggage & tell them to file a lawsuit against Canada, Weren't they Canadian geese???????? :D:
Hmmm, A foreign force that cause a U.S. Airliner to crash.....

OMG, that would fall under the terrorism rules!!!!