What, no free beer?

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: What, no free beer?

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 pm

ktulu wrote:Unless of course you are drinking around the World Showcase/stumble through Future World :D:
That really dosn't sound like fun, as when I go there, its is really hot and muggy, getting drunk on alcohol in that kind of enviroment would not be my idea of fun. Now If I went in December when it was cooler....

hehehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Alcohol acts like a diuretic, pulling water from your body = dehydration. In hot weather, that's the last thing you need. And in cold weather, it also acts as to make your body release heat, which is why you may feel warm at first. But then you end up colder, and when it's cold already, you don't need to release heat from your body. You either dry out or freeze to death. And then there's the damage it does to your kidneys, liver, heart, brain, etc.. The word "intoxicated" actually means, "shot with a poisoned arrow."

Water and soda would be better as well as sports drinks. In cold weather, there's cocoa and hot soup. They do a better job of keeping you warm.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:49 pm

felinefan wrote:Alcohol acts like a diuretic, pulling water from your body = dehydration. In hot weather, that's the last thing you need. And in cold weather, it also acts as to make your body release heat, which is why you may feel warm at first. But then you end up colder, and when it's cold already, you don't need to release heat from your body. You either dry out or freeze to death. And then there's the damage it does to your kidneys, liver, heart, brain, etc.. The word "intoxicated" actually means, "shot with a poisoned arrow."

Water and soda would be better as well as sports drinks. In cold weather, there's cocoa and hot soup. They do a better job of keeping you warm.
Don't forget RUM!!!!

hehehehehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 am

I went to Epcot with my sisters. We decided to get a drink in each pavillian and split it 3 ways. Of course I am a light weight drinker and I got drunk faster than they did.

I did get blasted when I was at Pop Century. A few mixed drinks and I was tweeked.
:eek:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 am

Hey, that_one_girl, I don't know if it's been properly done for you, so

:welcome: to :sgt: from :wombat: and :wallaby: !!!

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

that_one_girl
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by that_one_girl » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Woots thank you!!