What, no free beer?

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: What, no free beer?

Post by felinefan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:06 pm

We used a cheap variety of clay cat litter at Knott's. Of course, Knott's is cheap in everything except price. I couldn't believe they would come up with these lame excuses as to why we didn't have brooms and dustpans, cleaning compound (the aforementioned cat litter), or any other things we needed, like the picker uppers. Oh, yeah, that's right, management decided they wanted the money spent on that for themselves, the greedy b*st*rds.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:21 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Hmm, no offense, but I would think that rule would have been instituted, from a safety standpoint, a LONG time ago!

It.s not like a bus or car, you can't just pull over. (and get out if you need too)

(I am referring about the CM getting away from a drunk SG.)
Okay, but just purely out of academic curiosity, if a CM were to accidentally open the cab door between stations such that a drunk SG were to accidentally fall out of it and plunge to the ground below... would there be any record of it (assuming no one noticed the drunk was missing)? Just curious. :twisted:
:monotoss:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Amphigorey » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:It's like the people who drink around the World at Epcot, and then come stumbling onto the Monorail.
(cut your cab story - man, what an awful experience!)

Last time I was at the World, my group decided to Eat Candy around the World instead of Drink (which I've never done anyway - that would be way too much alcohol!). It was tons of fun! I'd definitely do it again. The best candies were from Japan (of course). Morocco doesn't have candy (other than baklava), and we skipped the US, because none of the US candy was special. Here's a picture of our loot, arranged in pavilion order.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 pm

BRWombat wrote:Okay, but just purely out of academic curiosity, if a CM were to accidentally open the cab door between stations such that a drunk SG were to accidentally fall out of it and plunge to the ground below... would there be any record of it (assuming no one noticed the drunk was missing)? Just curious. :twisted:
The system would show that the cab door was open and probably where but other than that tossing out an annoying drunk would not show up on the monorail system. Knowing our luck someone would be out hiking or would be studying some aspect of the parks and see the flying drunk. Front page pictures of a guest hurling from the cab and reports of another driver committing suicide.

Lady Eeyore
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Lady Eeyore » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Yum...maple sugar candy! Wonderful and teeth rotting, :)

I was ROFL at the 'old lady candy'

Sweet haul

:p:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 pm

BRWombat wrote:Okay, but just purely out of academic curiosity, if a CM were to accidentally open the cab door between stations such that a drunk SG were to accidentally fall out of it and plunge to the ground below... would there be any record of it (assuming no one noticed the drunk was missing)? Just curious. :twisted:
it's sort of like, If a tree falls on a badger and the badger screams,
but no one is around to hear the badger scream, does the badger still scream?

Corey

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm

drcorey wrote:it's sort of like, If a tree falls on a badger and the badger screams,
Or, "if a man says something in the woods, and no woman is there to correct him, is he still wrong?" :D:

Or from Jack Handey: "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? Maybe, if they screamed all the time, and for no good reason."

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:10 pm

I hope another thread does not start where we do Drinking around the WD World Event coupled with the Food Lovers Devouring the WD World Event. Which is followed by a global tour that includes Hawaii and Portland. We might as well stop at Lagoon Amusement PArk then we could visit each member's house, BOO.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 pm

drcorey wrote:it's sort of like, If a tree falls on a badger and the badger screams,
Baaaaadgers??? We don't need any stinkin' Baadgers!!!

hehehehehe

RUM???

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:51 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Baaaaadgers??? We don't need any stinkin' Baadgers!!!

hehehehehe

RUM???
err, thats why we keep them clean.... duh

Corey