14 Line Cutters

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

14 Line Cutters

Post by Syndrome » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:19 pm

I don't know what boggles me more, the stuff people try to get away with it or the morons who allow them to. We were in the Express Line at Mummy (USF) yesterday. There were two girls directly in front of us (with more people in front of them), a couple behind us, and various assorted people behind them. All of a sudden we hear "Excuse me, our friends are up there," and two girls come shoving through to join the girls in front of us. Yeah, it's annoying but I can tolerate two...they might have stopped to put their stuff in a locker or something. But then I hear a whole chorus of "Excuse mes" and see a conga line of people! The idiots behind us were letting them through, with only one soft whisper of "How many are there?" but Mr. Syndrome and I promptly blocked their path and said, "Hell, no!"

The girls in front of us said, "But there are 14 more of our friends coming up here." You can imagine my response...let's just say it boiled down to "Like hell they are." So the girls stepped back and said, "Fine, you can go in front of us." I was utterly boggled that none of the morons behind us protested, other than apparently the one couple because they were right behind us by the time we got to the loading area. Amazing...no wonder why they try it, because other SGs let 'em get away with it.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: 14 Line Cutters

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Same thing happened to us too. We were waiting in line for Jurassic Park when a couple of hispanic people came through the trees cutting in line to join their group. Then, came more people, then more. One of my friends commented that they were coming in by the boatload, who is also hispanic by the way. It was around this time that one of the employees came up the Single Rider line and told them they can't do that!! JACK POT!!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Canuikstan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Canuikstan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:47 pm

A Similar situation happened at a local park in toronto..

Hot day, long uncovered line, and me and my kids were waiting for about 40 minutes to get into the A/C' attraction, when out of nowhere about 20 people crossed through the garden to join the two kids at the front of the line.

The CM just IGNORED this action until i asked them if they were going to o something about it.

They looked at the large crowd ad said he could call security, but *I* would have to wait and make a compliaint.

I had my kids and family go into the attraction while i waited for security and they held up group who were complaining that it was too hot for them all to stan in the line and how it wasn't fair to be held up.

I was livid! not fair to THEM that they got held up, yet I suppose it was fair to ME that MY family got held up, that I didn't get to go on the attraction.

And then All security did was tell them they couldn't do this AGAIN.

SO I missed the ride, they got to go on it anyway, and the rest of the day i kept seeing them/they kept seeing me and making comments about be.

disneyaddict
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by disneyaddict » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Canuikstan wrote: SO I missed the ride, they got to go on it anyway, and the rest of the day i kept seeing them/they kept seeing me and making comments about be.

I would've replied with a loud, very enthusiastic "Look at those idiots, kids! They have no respect for the people around them! When you grow up, you should be the exact opposite of them!"

[font=Arial]Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool! :twisted:[/font]

[font=Arial]"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."-- Paul Beatty[/font]

[font=Arial]"Everybody lies."--Dr. House (RIP Kutner :()[/font]

cavaliers60
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by cavaliers60 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 pm

I have this issue all the time. It's annoying. When I worked at Holiday World, I would be the nice/mean employee. If I saw someone cut the line, I would wait for them to get ALL THE WAY UP to the ride, then make them go out the exit and back through the line making sure they go to the END of the line.

Please stand clear of the doors!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 am

Hey, Cav! Glad to see you made it here! Welcome to SGT!

I can do better.

:welcome: to :sgt: from :wombat: and :wallaby: !!!

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by security officer » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:31 pm

out here is california we have away to control it it called 490.6 pc

Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm

I actually have been at an attraction where my parents were ahead of me in queue, but since it's just me, not some mad army, I have been let through to them by very nice guests.

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

security officer wrote:out here is california we have away to control it it called 490.6 pc

Go with WIC 5150!

use the 72 hour rule!!

hehehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?