I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

Post by Freak » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Westminster Mall has Victoria's Secret on the first floor. Disney Store on the second floor. Both are far from each other location wise.

Just putting it out there.

Oh and by the way, not great at going into Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's. Then she asks for my opinions on how she'd look in this and that...then my face gets all red.
smart1hermione wrote:my personal favorite has to be about how you should still look pretty even when you're feeling like punching a stranger.
I swear that sounds like something that "The Disney Look" covers when it comes to looks/friendliness LOL.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

Post by hobie16 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 am

Freak wrote:Oh and by the way, not great at going into Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's. Then she asks for my opinions on how she'd look in this and that...then my face gets all red.
Tell her you're having trouble visualizing how it would look and ask her to try the piece on so you can give her an informed opinion. :twisted:
:flasher:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.