"Where are the bathrooms?"

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: "Where are the bathrooms?"

Post by Shorty82 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:31 am

dazyhill wrote:Zazu,what is now on the island that once housed Discovery Island? Wish I had visited it when I was there last.
Last I heard nothing but nature. WDW has pretty much abandoned it. It was used to quarantine birds for Animal Kingdom for a while when AK first opened but not for anything since as far as I know.
Susi you are not alone on your dream of going to Tokyo Disney/Tokyo Disney Sea. That is my dream trip too! If I ever make it to Japan,it will be one of the most expensive trips I will ever take! Too much cool Japanese Disney and Snoopy stuff there!
I too would love to visit those parks. They both seem like lots of fun, especially Disney Sea.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:03 am

Rob562 wrote: I've heard about a "secret" bathroom in/near the Indy queue, though I believe it's a CM bathroom that was referenced as an "in case of emergency, maybe a CM will take pity on you" kind of thing.

-Rob
There is a bathroom by the Indy queue (I'm assuming you're talking about Disneyland here) and it is a cast bathroom. I also know that we have let guests use it, but I can only think of kids because when they gotta go, they gotta go and there's no way they're making it out to the regular restroom. Doesn't mean we wouldn't let an adult use it, I just don't think I've ever seen that. Of course, I only worked Indy for like 2 months so I don't exactly have a lot of experience with it.

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm

One would not believe how many times a SG, in obvious distress, would ask where the nearest bathrooms were as they were coming down the monorail exit ramp. I hated to tell them the nearest ones were inside the park and that they had to go past security and the ticket turnstiles before they could go inside the park. The nearest one was actually a CM only one in the breakroom to the left of the turnstiles. Why couldn't they have gone to one of the ones back at the TTC before coming over to the Kingdom?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Security, yes; turnstiles, no. Actually, to the right of the turnstiles, next to the GR windows, you will find a guest restroom that was one of the few that actual cast members had permission to use. Well, any bus drivers that were cast members, anyway. Like Cranbiz.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Security, yes; turnstiles, no. Actually, to the right of the turnstiles, next to the GR windows, you will find a guest restroom that was one of the few that actual cast members had permission to use. Well, any bus drivers that were cast members, anyway. Like Cranbiz.
I've seen GR cast use it as well.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…

-Walt Disney
Keep moving forward

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I'll have to check it out next time I go there. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. I definitely know I wasn't told about it. ;)

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm

avengador1 wrote:I'll have to check it out next time I go there. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. I definitely know I wasn't told about it. ;)
They are sorta hidden, they're easy to miss. If I'm not mistaken there is also a set of public telephones there.

-Walt Disney
Keep moving forward

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm

avengador1 wrote:I definitely know I wasn't told about it. ;)
This is why my trainees at MK had to learn the location of every guest restroom in the Park, including the ones inside the restaurants. They all hated it, but several came back to thank me, sometimes within the month.

Quick, name the three guest restroom locations in MK's Adventureland! (And no, the bushes don't count!)

Zazu

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm

^ Wow, you guys have THREE in Adventureland? Dang...

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 am

There's the one in the breezeway, Pirate & Perrico, and Pecos Bill's. How'd I do?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?