"Where are the bathrooms?"

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: "Where are the bathrooms?"

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Zazu wrote:But if we are listing non-functional loos, add the upside down toilet in Figment's house.
Mind if I erase that little bit in a bit? I don't want some SG to come along and get any ideas...

I can see the news stories now about the guy peeing in the upside down toilet and trying to bring suit against Disney when he gets wet...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:A British guest once asked me "Where is the toilet?" and I really wanted to answer "In the restroom" but I controlled myself.
Lucky a sailor didn't ask you where the head was!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Mind if I erase that little bit in a bit? I don't want some SG to come along and get any ideas...

I can see the news stories now about the guy peeing in the upside down toilet and trying to bring suit against Disney when he gets wet...
Reminds me of a Jim Croche son, and a navy saying:

You don't tug on Supermans cape, you don't spit INTO the wind,...

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Sometime, I'll have to go to Africa incognito and ask where the "Kopje" is. :D:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:31 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Reminds me of a Jim Croche son, and a navy saying:

You don't tug on Supermans cape, you don't spit INTO the wind,...
and you don't mess around with Jim. (by the way, I'm pretty sure it's "Croce")

Big Wallaby wrote:Sometime, I'll have to go to Africa incognito and ask where the "Kopje" is. :D:
just don't greet them by saying Jambo.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Princess Susi wrote:Now where is that secret bathroom at DL? heeheehee

susi
Haven't you been reading the older threads? It's the third planter on the left.

Randy

dancinghomer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dancinghomer » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:17 am

Randy B wrote:Haven't you been reading the older threads? It's the third planter on the left.

Randy
Thats why I could never find it and used the ones in the buildings with the toilets instead, I was always looking at the 4th planter on the right.

Light travels faster than sound. Perhaps that is why people appear bright until they open their mouth.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:21 am

hhsrat wrote:and you don't mess around with Jim. (by the way, I'm pretty sure it's "Croce")

you are correct, shows how long its been since I had the album out!

His albums are in the next "batch" I'm converting!!(to MP3)

DW even got me some frames for record albums, so I have to decide which ones to frame!

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:26 am

Cheshire Figment wrote:(As a side note, from the Contemporary Mapquest takes 32 steps to get to 1300 S Harbor Blvd and says 36:08 for 2505.55 miles.)
Just for the heck of it, I plugged in the Contemporary and Disneyland Resort into my TomTom. Poor little thing chugged away for the better part of a minute to figure those directions out. It came up with a drive time of 41:57 and 2498 Miles, using 60 steps. (Oddly enough, it routed me back to Reams Road leaving the Contemporary. Not being a CM, I guess that's the fastest route to 429 and 75?

Zazu wrote:It's inside the Enchanted Tiki Room. The only attraction anywhere to have a restroom inside (intentionally, that is).
I've heard about a "secret" bathroom in/near the Indy queue, though I believe it's a CM bathroom that was referenced as an "in case of emergency, maybe a CM will take pity on you" kind of thing.

-Rob

dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dazyhill » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:38 am

Zazu wrote:Sad to say, Discovery Island is the name now given to the area at Disney's Animal Kingdom that includes the Tree of Life.

Believe me, I miss the original Discovery Island as much as anyone, but the name has officially been recycled.
Zazu,what is now on the island that once housed Discovery Island? Wish I had visited it when I was there last.

Susi you are not alone on your dream of going to Tokyo Disney/Tokyo Disney Sea. That is my dream trip too! If I ever make it to Japan,it will be one of the most expensive trips I will ever take! Too much cool Japanese Disney and Snoopy stuff there!