Cruise Line Stupids

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Planner
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Cruise Line Stupids

Post by Planner » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:11 pm

I'm a big girl if I put the statement out there in "public" I can take the answers.

Steve tells me if I ask "does this make my butt look big" then I can handle the answer and I do :p:

I guess if she looks 15 then I do look old enough to be her mom

[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't just let nature run wild"[/font]
Walt Disney

Wonder if he was thinking about a SG:D:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:You do realize that no guy can really answer that question, don't you?

(thats like the jeans question!)
I thought I answered it well. I diverted all attention in the matter to her sister who looks way too young for her age, and even put something in there that hints at Planner looking five years younger than she has already told us she is. There is a way to do it.
Planner wrote:I guess if she looks 15 then I do look old enough to be her mom
But again, her mom who became a mom at a very early age.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Planner
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Planner » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Lol thank you Wallaby now I will make a point of trying to meet you when I come down.

Flattery works wonders

[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't just let nature run wild"[/font]
Walt Disney

Wonder if he was thinking about a SG:D:

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:48 am

We just got back from Disney cruise #61 and hubby wins the prize for observing the stupidest guests on this trip. He was seeing National Treasure II in the movie theater; it was on at the same time as the Welcome Aboard show with a juggling act, which is in the main theater. Mind you, main theater is deck 4 forward and movie theater is deck 5 aft. As he was leaving the movie, Mr. SG says to Mrs. SG, "Well, that movie was okay, but where was the juggler?" They sat there two freakin' hours and never realized they were in the wrong place.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:10 pm

That is awesome Syndrome! Aside from constantly getting asked by guests if I was old enough to be in the quiet cove, there were no SGs (at least that I can remember). Of course, I was on my college graduation trip and not paying much attention, I was too busy having fun!

Petite and Proud!

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Syndrome wrote:We just got back from Disney cruise #61 and hubby wins the prize for observing the stupidest guests on this trip. He was seeing National Treasure II in the movie theater; it was on at the same time as the Welcome Aboard show with a juggling act, which is in the main theater. Mind you, main theater is deck 4 forward and movie theater is deck 5 aft. As he was leaving the movie, Mr. SG says to Mrs. SG, "Well, that movie was okay, but where was the juggler?" They sat there two freakin' hours and never realized they were in the wrong place.
I saw NT2 onboard, too, and I didn't see a juggler either. Where do I go to complain?

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 pm

BRWombat wrote:I saw NT2 onboard, too, and I didn't see a juggler either. Where do I go to complain?
Come to think of it, when I went to see NT2 there wasn't a juggler there either. Granted I wasn't any where near Disney property, but they should still give me free stuff...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Syndrome wrote:We just got back from Disney cruise #61 and hubby wins the prize for observing the stupidest guests on this trip. He was seeing National Treasure II in the movie theater; it was on at the same time as the Welcome Aboard show with a juggling act, which is in the main theater. Mind you, main theater is deck 4 forward and movie theater is deck 5 aft. As he was leaving the movie, Mr. SG says to Mrs. SG, "Well, that movie was okay, but where was the juggler?" They sat there two freakin' hours and never realized they were in the wrong place.
When you heard that you should have pulled a few items out of your pocket and juggled them and said "I was right here in the audience the entire time". :D: Of course this only works if you know how to juggle (like I do, kinda). I learned to juggle using croquet balls. You learn REAL QUICK to get one ball out of your hand before the next one smashes your fingers. :eek:

Randy

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:57 am

I saw a juggler at Pier 39 in San Fran juggling bowling balls. You should have seen the arms on him!!

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:00 am

hobie16 wrote:I saw a juggler at Pier 39 in San Fran juggling bowling balls. You should have seen the arms on him!!
I frequently juggle golf balls. You should see the arms on me. :eek: :D:

Randy