New Princess Hall

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

New Princess Hall

Post by NemoRanger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 pm

I toured the stunning new princess hall. Its stunning in every detail. I love the rooms. It really feels like a proper place to meet a Disney Princess now.

I like that the fast pass lane is separate from the standby line. No more line jumper problems like we had at Town Square.

The main hall with the paintings is gorgeous and I love the glass slipper on display.

I also LOVE that they had Snow Whites story book out and that it was in German. That made me smile.

However, I would still rather have the Snow White Scary Adventure ride. I really do miss that ride.

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: New Princess Hall

Post by GaTechGal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 am

Thanks for the review. The cute detail that I want to see is the bookends that are the same as from the Cinderella movie.

kerbear135
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by kerbear135 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Sounds awesome..can't wait to see it when we're down there in Nov. Now that it's about to open, will they still have Princess meet-and-greet at Town Hall as well or are they going to do something else with that space?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 pm

The princesses are gone from TST

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]