Cast Starbucks

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Cast Starbucks

Post by NemoRanger » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 pm

So I am hearing some lovely rumors about the construction wall that have been up by the backstage bistro. I have heard we are getting out castmember starbucks. More likely its going to be a walk up window for castmembers to get coffee without going onstage and dealing with the magic kingdom crowds.

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Cast Starbucks

Post by DonutGoddess » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm

NemoRanger wrote:So I am hearing some lovely rumors about the construction wall that have been up by the backstage bistro. I have heard we are getting out castmember starbucks. More likely its going to be a walk up window for castmembers to get coffee without going onstage and dealing with the magic kingdom crowds.
That would be nice. They took away our espresso machine in our employee cafeteria. Supposedly it was costing $300K a year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Cast Starbucks

Post by joanna71985 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 am

Oh I hope so! That would be wonderful

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]