Thanking CMS

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
tripler23
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Thanking CMS

Post by tripler23 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 am

I have been rummaging around the net looking for ways to plan my next Disney trip (this coming September) and stumbled onto this wonderful site.
I have spent the last few days taking it all in, while being delightfully entertained at all the stories. You cms deserve the utmost credit for all that you do as well as what you put up with. Which reminds me of an experience ....
The experience i had with some wonderful cms at hollywood and vine last September. I booked the Character breakfast with oso/june/leo/handy mandy for my 2 yeard old birthday...They cast was so amazing with him (granted it was a later breakfast and there wasnt much going on in the venue at this time) Still each member went above and beyond in their interaction with my little guy. Oso actually followed him around and played with him alone for a good 10 minutes.. warms my heart to see them going above and beyond like that, i was so grateful I immediately asked for a shirt ..manager to express my gratitude and bang up job the staff did, we even wrote them all a note expressing our sincerest thanks for all that they have done that day..which we saw them reading on our way out...they seemed to appreciate it just as much.
So if anyone that remembers that day and posts on this board, just wanted to send you a huge personal thanks for making his day..a day he still brings up every once in a while....
And to all the other cms that help make our stay and enjoyable one ..a big thanks to you...

now time to take notes so I do not end up on this board after my trip in September....

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Thanking CMS

Post by hobie16 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 am

Image tripler23
Attachments
hi-and-hello-61-67049.gif

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Glad to have you here, tripler23!

:sgthello:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Welcome to SGT, Tripler23. As you can see, the marsupials have been by, and you've gotten the Hawaiian Hi. The beverage committee should be by any time now with your complementary drink. I suggest you save that until AFTER the safety spiel.

*stands by with fire extinguisher, dustpan, and broom.*

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Tripler23, on behalf of the BDoSGT, WELCOME ! And help yourself to a frosty beveridge ! :cheers: :beer: :pepsi: :pepper: :rumncoke: :coke: :mrita: :winetost:

tripler23
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by tripler23 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks for the welcomes!!!

This site is awesome.. gathering a lot of info here for my upcoming trip as well.....

Now if I can just thank the girls in Norway personally.. ;0)

Now I am not the best at searching , anyone know of a thread that deals with SG and characters ?

Great site!!!

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Greetings tripler23, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 am

*extinguishes fire, sweeps up the ashes*

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:00 pm

welcome.

the best thing you can do in planning a vacation is to allow extra time.

in other words, don't be the guy (or gal) that just HAS to get on the (insert attraction here) NOW because you have to leave for the airport in ten minutes and if you don't get to ride it, it will RUIN your vacation. (and you have been at the parks for only five days, so you didn't have time!)

plus, the people that post here can give you some very good insite on how to navigate the aprks for a good vacation experience.

most of all, relax and enjoy the time there.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

tripler23
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by tripler23 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:59 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:welcome.

the best thing you can do in planning a vacation is to allow extra time.

in other words, don't be the guy (or gal) that just HAS to get on the (insert attraction here) NOW because you have to leave for the airport in ten minutes and if you don't get to ride it, it will RUIN your vacation. (and you have been at the parks for only five days, so you didn't have time!)

plus, the people that post here can give you some very good insite on how to navigate the aprks for a good vacation experience.

most of all, relax and enjoy the time there.
Thanks for the advice, coming to the mouse in 2 weeks cant wait!
Anyone work as a character...?