Top 5 worst attractions at WDW

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Top 5 worst attractions at WDW

Post by Darksin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:57 am

Mr. D. wrote:There were several different sources about the expansion. One being the Orlando Sentinel daily Disney site.

So finding a direct link would be kinda hard. I will see what I can find.
Personally I'd only heard it as rumor and haven't seen anything really official about it but other forums have said the same thing. So will see what happens, personally it wouldn't be a loss in my eyes ;)

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

bookbabe
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bookbabe » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 am

Darksin wrote:Personally I'd only heard it as rumor and haven't seen anything really official about it but other forums have said the same thing. So will see what happens, personally it wouldn't be a loss in my eyes ;)
That's what I was looking for...something official rather than just Board X-type rumors... ;)

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 am

How about a former ride, Delta's "If You Had Wings"... I think the only thing good about this ride was that there was never a wait and it had air conditioning.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr. D.
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Mr. D. » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Darksin wrote:Personally I'd only heard it as rumor and haven't seen anything really official about it but other forums have said the same thing. So will see what happens, personally it wouldn't be a loss in my eyes ;)
Well all the articles I read were from news or news paper sites like OS.

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Mr. D. wrote:Well all the articles I read were from news or news paper sites like OS.
Huh, I read most of those and don't recall seeing it. I'll have to scan back threw their site and see if I can't find something. Their pretty good about keeping older stories up.

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 am

DonutGoddess wrote:How about a former ride, Delta's "If You Had Wings"... I think the only thing good about this ride was that there was never a wait and it had air conditioning.
But being a flying geek, though I never saw that iteration, I loved Dreamflight.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Rosie
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Rosie » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:But being a flying geek, though I never saw that iteration, I loved Dreamflight.
I thought the old one, sponsered by Eastern Airlines was more fun. I think it was called "If you have wings".

Rosie

mattdbower
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Park: WDW
Department: Transportation
Position: Watercraft Operator

Post by mattdbower » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Goofyernmost, thank you for your reply. I learned a lot from what you had to say, and now see the bright side of an attraction that I never really disliked, just didn't appreciate. I did some research on binaural audio (I believe they used this in the show), and it's really cool. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Since that's no longer the second worst attraction on my list, I would like to officially replace its spot with:
2) DHS Sorcerer Hat (as Mr. D. said)
Ugly, distracting from the theme of the park

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

mattdbower wrote:Goofyernmost, thank you for your reply. I learned a lot from what you had to say, and now see the bright side of an attraction that I never really disliked, just didn't appreciate. I did some research on binaural audio (I believe they used this in the show), and it's really cool. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Since that's no longer the second worst attraction on my list, I would like to officially replace its spot with:
2) DHS Sorcerer Hat (as Mr. D. said)
Ugly, distracting from the theme of the park
You are welcome and I must say that your new choice of the BUH (Big Ugly Hat) is one that I can totally be on board with. :D:

:goofy: :goofy:

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:56 am

5 worst attractions:

Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey

Stitch's Great Escape

The spinning tilt a world type ride in Animal Kingdom Park

Universe of Energy-though great for nice naps

The horse trolly on Main Street- What happens if you sit in the front seat and the horse needs to take a code H? Nice picture to show family and friends. :D: